- Departure; Daily
- Duration; 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Lodging; Lion Sands River Lodge
- Group Size; Minimum 1
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Johannesburg to Lion Sands
- Arriving at O R Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg you are met by a representative of Uyaphi.com and escorted to your awaiting flight bound for the Lion Sands Reserve.
- On arrival at Lion Sands River Lodge, there are a few hours to unpack and relax before your afternoon/ early evening game drive.
- Returning to the lodge for some fine cuisine and a chance to sit back and relax with your guides and trackers.
- Spend the night at River Lodge
Days 2-3: Lion Sands Game Reserve
- The next few days are all about you and the African bushveld.
- Game drives and safari walks are all part and parcel of the Lions Sands experience.
- With a bit of luck, you will have spotted most of the Sabi Sand's wildlife (including the Big 5).
- Note: Interested in spending a night in a tree house, just let us know.
- Spend two nights at River Lodge
Day 4: Johannesburg / Safari Ends
- After morning game drives and breakfast.
- A transfer to the airfield awaits for the return leg to Johannesburg.
Rates on Request, budget dependant
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- VIP greeting and assistance at OR Tambo International Airport
- Flights to and from air field
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All game activities
- All entry fees to all areas stipulated in the itinerary
- Return road transfers where applicable
- Excludes international flights into Africa
- Accommodation in a Lions Sands Tree House
- Items of a personal nature
- All guests must be covered by a fully comprehensive travel insurance policy
- Single room supplement
- Services not mentioned in the program