- Departure; Daily
- Duration; 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Lodging; Lion Sands River Lodge
- Group Size; Minimum 1
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Johannesburg to Lion Sands
- Arriving at O R Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg you are met by a representative of Uyaphi.com and escorted to your awaiting flight bound for the Lion Sands Reserve.
- On arrival at Lion Sands River Lodge, there are a few hours to unpack and relax before your afternoon/ early evening game drive.
- Returning to the lodge for some fine cuisine and a chance to sit back and relax with your guides and trackers.
- Spend the night at River Lodge
Days 2-3: Lion Sands Game Reserve
- The next few days are all about you and the African bushveld.
- Game drives and safari walks are all part and parcel of the Lions Sands experience.
- With a bit of luck, you will have spotted most of the Sabi Sand's wildlife (including the Big 5).
- Note: Interested in spending a night in a tree house, just let us know.
- Spend two nights at River Lodge
Day 4: Johannesburg / Safari Ends
- After morning game drives and breakfast.
- A transfer to the airfield awaits for the return leg to Johannesburg.
Rates on Request, budget dependant
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- VIP greeting and assistance at OR Tambo International Airport
- Flights to and from air field
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All game activities
- All entry fees to all areas stipulated in the itinerary
- Return road transfers where applicable
- Excludes international flights into Africa
- Accommodation in a Lions Sands Tree House
- Items of a personal nature
- All guests must be covered by a fully comprehensive travel insurance policy
- Single room supplement
- Services not mentioned in the program
- Nottens Bush Camp
Nottens Bush Camp is one of the most excellent family-run camps in Africa and the best-kept secret in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
As one of the Sabi Sand original bush camps, Nottens Bush Camp has a magical bush atmosphere and offers an authentic African safari experience.
- The Outpost LodgeThe Outpost Lodge is located in the far northern Pafuri region of the Kruger Park. A lodge of absolute luxury and scenic wonder perched high on a ridge overlooking the Luvuvhu River and surrounding hills and valleys.
- Imbali Safari LodgeImbali Safari Lodge accommodating 24 people, is situated inside the actual Kruger National Park, all the while continuing the tradition of Safari in the romantic style associated with the past.
- Klaserie Sands River Camp
The Privately owned Klaserie Sands River Camp situated on the banks of the Ntsiri River offers up luxury accommodation and 60 000 hectares of wildlife-rich bushveld to explore.
This amazing camp with a stunning swimming pool is nestled between lofty Jackalberry and Leadwood trees.
- Chisomo Safari Camp
Chisomo Safari Camp is tucked deep in the wildlife-rich Karongwe Game Reserve, with friendly staff offering warm hospitality and fine cuisine complemented by excellent "Big 5" game viewing.
Chisomo Safari Camp offers first-class accommodation and outstanding amenities that will ensure that one's stay is nothing short of perfect.
- Dulini River Lodge
Dulini River Lodge is home to a host of wildlife, including the Big Five, the Sabi Sand is part of a conservation area that covers almost five million acres, an area equivalent to the state of New Jersey and larger than some independent countries.