The Marly Camps Bay
- Enquire Now
The Marly five-star boutique hotel is positioned within a few metres of the pristine Camps Bay beach, in fact so convenient is her location that one has restaurants and chic bars even closer than that of the beach.
The Marly is a very welcomed and attractive boutique hotel offering in addition to the somewhat limited options available along the Camps Bay promenade.
Rooms & Suites:
Of the eleven suites on offer one can choose from either the mountain or the beach facing options, each with en-suite bathroom facilities and all mixed with a modern flair.
A few of the suites offer Jacuzzis and outdoor showers.
Food & Wine:
Numerous restaurants are within walking distance including the "Umi" modern Japanese restaurant that is located downstairs from all the suites.
The pool terrace offers scenic vistas out over the Camps Bay beachfront and Atlantic Ocean.
- Hotel Information
- - Hotel type; Five-star boutique hotel
- - Location; Camps Bay
- - Hotel size; 11 Suites
- - Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
- Hotel Highlights
- - Private pool-terrace bar
- - Eleven magnificent suites
- - Bath-butler service
- - Two Day Spas within the complex
- - 24-hour room service
- Rates from: R 1750.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - RSA; from £ 611
- USA - RSA; from $ 1390
- EUR - RSA; from € 495
- Subject to availability & T&C's