Villas at Franschhoek Country House
- Enquire Now
- Hotel Information
- - Lodge type; Villas
- - Location; Franschhoek
- - Lodge size; 12 rooms
- - Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
Rooms & Suites:
Entering into a welcome atmosphere of luxury and space the spacious lounge includes comfortable seating arrangements, an in-room dining facility, mini-bar, entertainment system with satellite tv, fireplace, air-conditioning, dvd player and music throughout the suite. The lounge also leads out onto a large private balcony with loungers to relax and enjoy the gardens and views.
The separate bedroom is luxuriously appointed with all the expected amenities and facilities, lush duvets, quality percale linen and a choice of pillows to make you feel at home. The bedroom is also equipped with a separate air-conditioning which leads onto the second balcony.
The picturesque bathrooms with it's picture perfect layout includes stand-alone baths, separate shower, bidet and double basins with granite tops. Music in the bathroom and underfloor heating throughout completes the experience of luxury and indulgence!
Franschhoek Villa Suite Amenities & Facilities include:
- Separate lounge to bedroom leading to the bathroom
- Mini Bar
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- In-room dining facility
- Entertainment system with dvd, satellite tv, music throughout the suite
- 3 x Direct Dial Telephone (for each room)
- 2 x Air-conditioners (separate from the bedroom to bathroom)
- Large balcony (or patio on the ground floor) with pool loungers and garden furniture
- Second small walk out balcony (or patio on the ground floor)
- Dresser table with hair dryer
- Comfortable cupboard arrangements
- Bathrooms with double basins, shower, bidet, separate toilet
The food and wine capital of South Africa, Franschhoek offers more restaurants than you can shake a stick at (although the Monneaux Restaurant on the property come highly recommended by us).
Your choice of vineyards is numerous within Franschhoek, but also remember that Paarl and Stellenbosch short drive away also offer great vineyards and wine tasting, all in all, between wines and brandies you will not be left short.
Art shopping is something Franschhoek offers as well, some of South Africa's finest artists are on show here.
- Hotel Highlights
- - Excellent boutique wine farms
- - Franschhoek, Stellenbosch and Paarl wine routes
- - Galleries, boutiques and art shops
- - Visit some of the cheese makers of the valley
- - Visit historical sites
- Rates from: R 4990.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - RSA; from £ 611
- USA - RSA; from $ 1390
- EUR - RSA; from € 495
- Subject to availability & T&C's