Franschhoek Country House Villas Highlights
- Excellent boutique wine farms
- Franschhoek, Stellenbosch and Paarl wine routes
- Galleries, boutiques and art shops
- Visit some of the cheese makers of the valley
- Visit historical sites
Villas at Franschhoek Country House Information
- Lodge type; Villas
- Location; Franschhoek
- Lodge size; 12 rooms
- Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
The recently added luxurious Villa Suites offer discerning guests demanding opulence and space in a relaxed country setting.
Arguably the best suites on offer in the Winelands, the suites are each a total of 100sqm in size which includes a separate lounge, bedroom and picturesque bathroom and two private balconies.
Rooms and Suites
Entering into a welcome atmosphere of luxury and space the spacious lounge includes comfortable seating arrangements, an in-room dining facility, mini-bar, entertainment system with satellite tv, fireplace, air-conditioning, DVD player and music throughout the suite.
The lounge also leads out onto a large private balcony with loungers to relax and enjoy the gardens and views.
The separate bedroom is luxuriously appointed with all the expected amenities and facilities, lush duvets, quality percale linen and a choice of pillows to make you feel at home. The bedroom is also equipped with a separate air-conditioning which leads onto the second balcony.
The picturesque bathrooms with its picture perfect layout includes stand-alone baths, separate shower, bidet and double basins with granite tops.
Music in the bathroom and underfloor heating throughout completes the experience of luxury and indulgence!
Cuisine and Wine
The famous Monneaux Restaurant ranks among South Africa's top restaurants and serves an inspired contemporary take on the classics.
Franschhoek Villa Suite Amenities & Facilities include:
- Separate lounge to bedroom leading to the bathroom
- Mini Bar
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- In-room dining facility
- Entertainment system with DVD, satellite tv, music throughout the suite
- 3 x Direct Dial Telephone (for each room)
- 2 x Air-conditioners (separate from the bedroom to the bathroom)
- Large balcony (or patio on the ground floor) with pool loungers and garden furniture
- Second small walk out balcony (or patio on the ground floor)
- Dresser table with hair dryer
- Comfortable cupboard arrangements
- Bathrooms with double basins, shower, bidet, separate toilet
The food and wine capital of South Africa, Franschhoek offers more restaurants than you can shake a stick at (although the Monneaux Restaurant on the property come highly recommended by us).
Your choice of vineyards is numerous within Franschhoek, but also remember that Paarl and Stellenbosch short drive away also offer great vineyards and wine tasting, all in all, between wines and brandies you will not be left short.
Art shopping is something Franschhoek offers as well, some of South Africa's finest artists are on show here.
Families are more than welcome, these villas are ideal for families.
Spa and Wellness
Pamper yourself with a range of treatments including massages, reflexology, facials, manicures, pedicures and signature treatments.
The perfect way to relax and unwind our qualified and professional staff looks forward to spoiling you at our welcoming and intimate treatment room with standard and signature treatments.
Rates from R3 600.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands (ZAR)
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Bed and Breakfast
- 15% VAT
- Other meals and snacks
- Travel insurance