One&Only Cape Town Highlights
- Michelin-starred Nobu restaurant
- Reuben's Restaurant
- An impressive Wine Loft/ Bar
- Fully-supervised KidsOnly programme
- Full Concierge service
- Limited complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Twice daily housekeeping services
- Hotel type; Ultimate 5 star Hotel
- Location; Cape Town waterfront
- Hotel size; 131 rooms and suites
- Recommended stay; 2-7 nights
The One&Only Cape Town is positioned in the heart of the cities famed Victoria & Alfred Waterfront offering up spectacular views of Table Mountain, Signal Hill and the Waterfront itself.
Indulge in pure unadulterated luxury like no other on the Continent of Africa; this is the One and Only.
Rooms and Suites
Stunning rooms and suites offering up generous spaces all adorned with the finest materials that Africa has to offer, one could just not ask for anything more. Each of the hotel's wings offers views that are different from the other, whether it be of Table Mountain or the Waterfront itself.
The One&Only Cape Town also offers family and wheelchair friendly rooming options.
Cuisine and Wine
The restaurants on offer within the hotel are everything that you would expect and so much more.
- "Nobu" from the legendary Michelin-starred chef Nobuyuki Matsuhisa.
- "Reuben's" by local celebrity chef Reuben Riffel will wow you.
- The impressive "Wine Loft" with over 5000 bottles of South Africa's finest wines, discover new wines or indulge in some rare wines.
We are not going to go into all the facilities that the One&Only has to offer, but the complete reverse.
What facilities does the hotel not provide, well let's have a quick think about that, no, cannot think of anything. Everything that you could possibly think about in one of Africa's top hotels is there.
Families with children in tow are more than welcome.
Spa and Wellness
We all need to treat ourselves to something special every now and again, and this is where the One&Only Spa come into play.
Having won the "World Spa & Wellness Award - 2014 Hotel Spa of the Year in Africa" award, let us just say that you are in for a treat.
Rates from R4 975.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands (ZAR)
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Breakfast in Reuben's daily
- Unlimited WiFi
- Complimentary use of the Fitness Centre
- Complimentary use of KidsOnly Club
- All other meals
- Spa treatments
- All drinks
- Travel insurance