Colona Castle Highlights
- Stunning views
- Stunning swimming pool
- Breakfasts are seriously good
- Beaches are a few minutes away
- Boyes Drive is 150m away
- And again those views
Colona Castle Information
- Hotel type; Luxury guesthouse
- Location; Muizenberg
- Hotel size; 8 Suites
- Recommended stay; 2-7 nights
Be seduced by scenic grandeur: a panorama of majestic mountains, shimmering lakes, dazzling beaches and azure waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Situated on the warm False Bay coast, a comfortably elegant base from which to explore the interesting and beautiful Cape Peninsula and Winelands, Colona Castle is within easy reach of the airport and Cape Town city centre.
A golfers paradise with more than four world-class Golf courses in the vicinity.
Rooms and Suites
All the suites and interiors are furnished with treasured antiques and objects d'art collected over many years. Flat screen TVs in all suites provide entertainment for guests wanting to have a relaxing night in at Colona Castle.
Five sumptuous suites, one family suite, and two superior bedrooms cater for every comfort and convenience.
Cuisine and Wine
Fresh organic vegetable and fruit juices to rejuvenate you. A strong emphasis is devoted to the creation of healthy and well-balanced dishes combining the Cape's finest and freshest organically grown ingredients.
Numerous restaurants including some of the best in Africa are all located within a 5-15 minute drive from Colona.
- Breakfast inclusive
- 18-hour room service
- Flat-screen TV (CNN & BBC) and DVD)
- In-room fax on request
- Laundry & Valet
- Secretarial services ad-hoc
- IT ports & WiFi Internet
- Garden, terraces & swimming pool
- Executive Chef
- Private Butler on request
- In-Suite therapeutic spa treatments on request
- Virgin Active Health Club Nearby
- 24-hour security
- Private & secure parking
- Airport transfers arranged
Discover all the great tourist attractions and sporting facilities within easy reach starting with world- famous Table Mountain and the Waterfront. The historic fishing village of Kalk Bay now reveals its myriad of shops and trendy restaurants.
At Boulders Beach, a colony of almost tame penguins are always on parade. Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope spectacular Nature Reserve are within an easy driving distance with their selection of wildlife.
Rondevlei Nature Reserve wetlands hippos and birds, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens delight the nature lover.
Experience a drive to Constantia's famous wine estates, to Stellenbosch Winelands on the scenic route along the beach, or to Hermanus around Cape Hangklip.
Families with children of all ages are most welcome.
Rates from R1 800.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands (ZAR)
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Full English style breakfast
- Wireless Internet & email access
- Personalized concierge services
- Local and international flights
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- All other meals