Grand Daddy Hotel Highlights
- Inner city vibe
- Surrounding restaurants, bars & clubs
- Central to all attractions
- 10 minutes to Camps Bay
- 5 minutes to Table Mountain
- 5 minutes to the V&A Waterfront
Grand Daddy Hotel Information
- Hotel type; 4 Star Hotel
- Location; City Centre
- Hotel size; 33 Rooms
- Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
The Grand Daddy Hotel is most welcoming and hospitable for all those that stay. This family-owned hotel is ideal for those who appreciate the inner city vibe with restaurants, bars and clubs on almost every corner.
Without question, the Grand Daddy is better known for those classic Airstream caravans on the roof.
Let us be honest here (as we have stayed in the caravans), to spend a few nights on a roof of a building in the middle of Cape Town in a trailer has to be one of the coolest experiences ever.
Rooms and Suites
All the superior rooms within the hotel itself offer up that typical 4-star comfort and refinement that one would expect, the mountain face rooms are our personal favourites.
Now onto that rooftop where those seven classic Airstream caravans are waiting for you.
More of a novelty than anything else but they do come highly recommended by us (just for that something exciting and fun).
Cuisine and Wine
Breakfasts are a right royal treat and up there with the best in Cape Town.
Should you want to eat in the hotel, there is The Showroom Café that offers incredibly scrumptious corner café delights. Well worth a lunch or dinner stop while staying in the hotel.
Children are more than welcome while kids up to two years old are free of charge.
Rates from R1 250.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands (ZAR)
- *Rates may vary according to season
- 15% VAT
- 250Mb wireless Internet per guest per day
- Complimentary tea and coffee station in the room
- Housekeeping service twice daily
- 24-hour concierge service
- All other meals
- All drinks
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance