- Includes/ Excludes
- Enquire Now
Botswana Honeymoon Spa SafariHoneymoon Safari in Botswana were one gets to experience the romance of the Botswana bushveld whilst staying in tranquil yet luxurious lodges in the Okavango Delta and Chobe national Park through to the famed Victoria Falls. Game drives and walks as well as fully serviced spa are all on offer to make this the most unforgettable honeymoon safari every in the history of mankind.
- - Departure; Daily; Scheduled or Tailor-Made
- - Duration; 9 Days / 8 Nights
- - Lodging; Luxury Safari Lodges
- - Group Size; Minimum 2
- - Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
- After a short flight from Maun one lands at the Baines Camp air-strip.
- The next few days are spent in complete and utter isolation in what is regarded as one of the finest wildlife destinations in Africa.
- Wildlife activities around Baines includes mokoro excursions, morning and afternoon game drives and walks as well as the chance (optional) to spend time with semi-habituated Elephants.
- Exclusive bush dinners and sundowner stops in specially selected spots are also on offer.
- (All meals, including drinks)
- Accommodation; Baines’ Camp
Days 4 - 6: Chobe National Park
- The flight time from the Okavango Delta to Kasane is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The next few days are at your leisure to enjoy the game drives and wildlife on offer.
- Enjoy thrilling guided game drives along the Chobe river banks offering up Africa's largest concentration of elephants.
- There are also wondrous water safaris on offer in specially adapted motorboats.
- Enjoy a sunset safari on the river that will leave you in awe of the surrounding natural beauty.
- (All Meals, including drinks)
- Accommodation; Chobe Chilwero
Days 7 - 8: Livingstone, Zambia
- Enjoy a morning game viewing activity followed by breakfast.
- You will transfer via road transfer and a ferry crossing to Sussi & Chuma.
- Sussi & Chuma is just a short drive away from the world-famous Victoria Falls whilst the lodge itself is positioned on the banks of the Zambezi River.
- It is highly recommended that one explores both side of the falls, Zimbabwean and Zambian sides (it is well worth the effort).
- There is also numerous craft markets where one can buy your safari curios.
- Numerous activities in the area are on offer (optional).
- (All Meals, including drinks)
- Accommodation; Sussi & Chuma Lodge
Day 9: Safari Ends
- The morning is at leisure to enjoy the activities on offer, transfer to Livingstone Airport.
- Sadly your Botswana Honeymoon Spa Safari has come to a end.
- Rates from: US$ 6400.00
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in Rates are in US Dollars
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - BOTS; from £ 740
- USA - BOTS; from $ 1547
- EUR - BOTS; from € 908
- Subject to availability & T&C's
Botswana Honeymoon Spa Safari Includes
- - All meals
- - All game activities
- - Park fees
- - Laundry services
- - One TOF & village tour per person per stay & a sundowner cruise at Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma
- - Service charges
- - Emergency medical evacuation
- - All beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic with exception of premium brands)
- - Return airport transfers from Livingstone Airport to Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma
- - Return airport transfers from Kasane Airport to Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero
Botswana Honeymoon Spa Safari Excludes
- - International/regional flights
- - Airport taxes
- - Visa costs
- - Optional excursions & activities
- - Gratuities and items of a personal nature