- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Lodging; Luxury Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Unforgettable 7-Day Safari in Northern Zimbabwe: Experience Mana Pools and Lake Kariba
Zimbabwe is one of the most beautiful countries in Africa, and Mana Pools National Park is one of Zimbabwe's most iconic destinations.
This 7-day safari will take you to Mana Pools and Lake Kariba for a unique Zimbabwean experience. You'll spend three nights at Nyamatusi Camp in Mana Pools, which overlooks the Zambezi River on its banks. The lodge has an authentic African feel with thatched roofs, open-air dining areas, and comfortable en suite rooms overlooking the river or bushveldt. End your safari with 3 nights at Bumi Hills Safari Lodge overlooking Lake Kariba where you can enjoy sunset dinners by the shoreline!
This safari is perfect for those who want to experience Zimbabwe's most iconic destinations. This safari has it all with game drives, beautiful landscapes, and comfortable accommodations! Get ready for an unforgettable Zimbabwe luxury safari option.
Days 1-3: Mana Pools National Park
- Flight; Harare International Airport to Mana Pools National Park.
- The focus at Nyamatusi Camp is experiencing Mana Pools through walking safaris.
- Led by an experienced professional guide, discover the animals and flora that inhabit the land and learn about the rich history of Mana Pools.
- Alternatively, canoe down the tranquil Zambezi River on a canoeing safari and experience the park from a different perspective.
- Morning and afternoon game drives are also on offer.
- Note: Families have the option to swap out Nyamatusi Camp for Nyamatusi Mahogany.
- Accommodation: Nyamatusi Camp
Days 3-6: Lake Kariba
- Flight; Mana Pools National Park to Bumi Hills, Lake Kariba.
- Next, unwind and reenergize at Bumi Hills Safari Lodge.
- The lodge is situated on the hills above Lake Kariba and is home to many different plains game.
- Your highlights will include walking safaris, boat cruises and superb fishing in the lake waters surrounding the lodge, with bream and tiger fish in abundance.
- Accommodation: Bumi Hills Safari Lodge
Day 7: Zimbabwe Luxury Safari Ends
- Morning game activities and your last breakfast looking out over Lake Kariba.
- Flight; Bumi Hills, Lake Kariba to Harare International Airport.
- Safari ends.
For more information or to book this Zimbabwe luxury safari, please enquire right now to get started. We would be happy to help you plan your dream African safari!
From US$ 4 922.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- All inter-camp transfers
- All meals
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages
- Morning and afternoon game drives
- walking safaris
- Hwange Main Camp village visits
- Canoe safaris
- Catch and release shore fishing
- Premium imported spirits and champagne
- Visa Fees
- International / Regional Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Staff Gratuities