- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Lodging; Luxury Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Days 1-3: Mana Pools National Park
- Flight; Harare International Airport to Mana Pools National Park.
- Famous for walking safaris, guests can experience Mana Pools rich vegetation and predator sightings which includes lion and the rare and endangered wild dog.
- The camp itself overlooks Kanga Pan which is an essential water supply for a multitude of different wildlife and bird species during the dry season.
- This means that the surrounding wildlife frequently visit the pans for a leisurely drink.
- Six traditional canvas tents are placed on a raised wooden deck each with their own exclusive views overlooking the pan.
- The tents are elegantly designed with subtle wooden furnishings, floor-to-ceiling mesh netting and come with all the essential amenities.
- Accommodation: Kanga Camp
Days 4-6: Mana Pools National Park
- Road transfer; Kanga Camp to Zambezi Expeditions.
- The mighty Zambezi River boasts some of Africa’s most amazing adventure canoeing safaris and sport fishing, creating the perfect combination of beauty, adventure and fun.
- Zambezi Expeditions is an authentic safari camp comprising of six Meru style tents nestled along the banks of the river.
- The camp is unfenced, and it is not uncommon to have wildlife wandering through camp.
- Canoeing and walking safaris are a key focus here, along with game drives led by our incredible team of professional guides.
- Accommodation: Zambezi Expeditions Camp
Day 7: Mana Adventure Safari Ends
- Flight; Mana Pools National Park to Harare International Airport.
- After morning activities and breakfast, board a flight for Harare.
- Safari ends.
From US$3 794.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- All inter-camp transfers
- All meals
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages
- Morning and afternoon game drives
- Night game drives
- Walking safaris
- Armchair safari
- Photographic hide
- Canoe safaris
- Catch and release shore fishing
- Premium imported spirits and champagne
- Visa Fees
- International / Regional Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Staff Gratuities