- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; Tailor-made
- Lodging; Safari Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
100% completely tailor-made walking safaris in the Kruger National Park, all within a private concession inside of the actual park. The private concession borders the famous Mala Mala and Sabi Sand reserve, home to some of the highest concentrations of wildlife in Africa.
An unforgettable experience is waiting for all that venture here; game activities include; walking safaris and morning/ afternoon/ evening game drives. Rhino Walking Safari is within a stone's throw from Skukuza and is easily accessible by road or air.
Below is a sample itinerary of what one can expect, remember this is 100% customisable.
Day 1: Rhino Post Safari Lodge
- On arrival at Skukuza Airport, a short transfer into the private concession is waiting.
- Our home for the night is Rhino Post Safari Lodge.
- After lunch and a short siesta time, we head out for our first afternoon and evening game drive.
- Returning to the lodge in the early evening for dinner either in the dining area or in a river bed under the African stars (weather dependent).
- Overnight: Rhino Post Safari Lodge
Day 2: Rhino Post Plains Camp
- An early morning game drive is on the cards followed by brunch.
- A short transfer (+- 30 minutes depending on what we see) to Rhino Post Plains Camp for the start of our walking safari.
- After high tea, we start walking safari by heading off into the bush with our highly qualified safari guide.
- With a bit of luck, we should come across elephants, rhino and many other species of mammals and birdlife.
- Returning to the lodge for dinner and sundowners.
- Overnight: Rhino Post Plains Camp
Day 3: Rhino Post Plains Camp
- An early wake up is on the cards as is a longer game walk (than last nights one).
- We go in search of wildlife with our guides, information on animals, birdlife, plants and insects occupy us during the walk.
- A heart bush brunch awaits.
- During the mid-day period, we relax around the swimming pool back that the lodge.
- High tea and an afternoon bush walk are on the cards.
- An optional sleep-out under the African stars is available tonight, please request this when booking.
- Overnight: Rhino Post Plains Camp
Day 4: Safari ends
- A final walk in the Kruger followed brunch.
- A transfer to Skukuza for your connecting flights and/ or transfers
Rates from R12 400.00 pp sharing
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Kruger Walking Safari
- Meals, cold drinks, house wine and beers, teas & coffees
- Safari activities
- SA Tourism Levy and Vat
- Kruger National Park fees
- Local and International Flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Activities not included in above itinerary
- Londolozi Founders Camp
Enchanting, intimate and child-friendly, Londolozi Founders Camp is ideally situated to provide an insider's view of the secrets of river life.
Founders Camp in the Londolozi offers up ten idyllic cottages repose in the shade of ancient ebony and matumi trees along the banks of the Sand River.
- Kapama Southern Camp
Kapama Southern Camp is the newest addition to the Kapama Game Reserve luxury lodge collection, offering 15 basic yet luxurious suites.
Southern Camp is known to offer an affordable safari experiences for all.
- MalaMala Main Camp
- Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp
- Karongwe River Lodge
Karongwe River Lodge with an enchanting view over the Makhutsi River and into the 'Big 5' bushveld of the Karongwe Reserve, a lodge option that is ideal for families and/or small groups of friends, even those on honeymoons will fall in love with what is on offer.
Nestled in the heart of the African bush, Karongwe River Lodge offers a tranquil escape from everyday life.
- Jackalberry Lodge
Jackalberry Lodge is situated in the heart of the Thornybush Game Reserve, which is one of the world's premier "Big 5" game viewing areas, is, without doubt, one of the most popular Thornybush safari lodge options that we have on offer.