Rates from R7 800.00 pp sharing
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Departure; April to October
- Duration; 4 Days/ 3 Nights
- Lodging; Rustic Camping
- Group Size; Maximum 8 clients
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Luvuvhu River Bridge
- We meet up at the Luvuvhu Bridge or Pafuri Camp for the start of our walking safari.
- We head off on foot in the direction of our first night's camp.
- At the camp we get settled, thereafter our guides will conduct a safety briefing before we head out for a short afternoon walk.
- On our return to camp, there is time for a hot shower and some drinks before the evening meal, which is prepared on an open fire.
- After dinner we relax , round the fire before retiring to bed with the sounds of the African night around us.
- (Lunch and Dinner)
Days 2-3: Walking the Pafuri Concession
- We are woken early by the sounds of the dawn chorus, and after a light snack of coffee and rusks, we depart for a morning walk.
- Distance and duration may vary, but can be up to approximately 10 kilometres, or around four to five hours.
- We carry only snacks and water in daypacks and return to camp for brunch.
- After a siesta, we head out on either a short afternoon walk or game drive.
- The direction of the walks and/or drives will depend on local animal activity.
- We return to camp in the early evening to enjoy hot showers, cold drinks and dinner.
- (Breakfast, Brunch and Dinner)
Day 4: Safari ends
- After the customary early wake-up call and breakfast snack we depart for our last morning walk.
- A final hearty brunch before being transferred back to our vehicles.
- All meals
- Mineral water
- Scheduled activities
- Compulsory comprehensive insurance
- All drinks except for water
- All other travel arrangements pre and post the safari
- National Park fees
- Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases that are beyond our control