- Departure; April to October
- Duration; 4 Days/ 3 Nights
- Lodging; Rustic Camping
- Group Size; Maximum 8 clients
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Luvuvhu River Bridge
- We meet up at the Luvuvhu Bridge or Pafuri Camp for the start of our walking safari.
- We head off on foot in the direction of our first night's camp.
- At the camp we get settled, thereafter our guides will conduct a safety briefing before we head out for a short afternoon walk.
- On our return to camp, there is time for a hot shower and some drinks before the evening meal, which is prepared on an open fire.
- After dinner we relax , round the fire before retiring to bed with the sounds of the African night around us.
- (Lunch and Dinner)
Days 2-3: Walking the Pafuri Concession
- We are woken early by the sounds of the dawn chorus, and after a light snack of coffee and rusks, we depart for a morning walk.
- Distance and duration may vary, but can be up to approximately 10 kilometres, or around four to five hours.
- We carry only snacks and water in daypacks and return to camp for brunch.
- After a siesta, we head out on either a short afternoon walk or game drive.
- The direction of the walks and/or drives will depend on local animal activity.
- We return to camp in the early evening to enjoy hot showers, cold drinks and dinner.
- (Breakfast, Brunch and Dinner)
Day 4: Safari ends
- After the customary early wake-up call and breakfast snack we depart for our last morning walk.
- A final hearty brunch before being transferred back to our vehicles.
Rates from R7 800.00 pp sharing
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- All meals
- Mineral water
- Scheduled activities
- Compulsory comprehensive insurance
- All drinks except for water
- All other travel arrangements pre and post the safari
- National Park fees
- Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases that are beyond our control
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp
With only twelve luxuriously appointed tented suites, Tanda Tula Safari Camp offers some of the best game viewing traversing thousands of hectares of pristine African wilderness within the Timbavati Private Game Reserve.
- Londolozi Tree Camp
Londolozi Tree Camp is situated under a Leadwood tree canopy; this family-run lodge celebrates over four decades of connection with the leopards who roam freely around it.
With its stylish elegance and simple yet beautiful design, Londolozi Tree Camp promises to give visitors a truly unforgettable experience.
- MalaMala Sable Camp
- Londolozi Pioneer Camp
Londolozi Pioneer Camp is part of the early history of Londolozi, a certain old English eccentricity combined with an African twist.
These Londolozi guest suites are kitted with historic memorabilia, telling the story of times gone by and furnished in an environment of indulgence.
- Leopard Hills Lodge
Leopard Hills Lodge is located on the western side of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, sitting on top of a rocky outcrop with views out over the African bushveld that stretch on for miles.
A truly luxurious 5-star safari lodge awaits all that venture into this wildlife haven.
- Rhino Post Plains CampRhino Post Plains Camp is a 4 tented walking safari camp located within the Kruger National Park itself, walking safaris are part and parcel of your experience here. You are guaranteed a breathtaking wilderness encounter.