- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; Minimum of a 2-night stay is required
- Lodging; Safari Camps
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Ngala Game Reserve
- On arrival in the Ngala Game Reserve we check-in and get our selves comfortable.
- An orientation talk on what to do and what not to when walking in the wilds of Africa.
- We start our first walking safari in the late afternoon before being collected in a 4x4 vehicle for our evening game drive and sundowners.
- Returning to our lodge for a hearty al fresco dinner
Days 2-3: Ngala Game Reserve
- Over the next two days our safari itinerary goes something like this;
- Early starts to the day with a 4 to 5-hour walk.
- Returning to the lodge for brunch and siesta time, relax around the pool or in the library.
- Afternoon high tea is followed by a short game drive to where we start a short and scenic stroll through the bush.
- Sundowners and an evening game drive back to our lodge for dinner and a few laughs on the happenings of the day.
Day 4: Safari Ends
- A short morning walk followed by brunch and off we go, back to the airport for our connecting flights and/ transfers.
Rates on Request
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- 3 Nights accommodation in luxury tents
- All meals, game drives in open vehicles
- Soft drinks, local beers, house wines and local brand spirits
- When walking accompanied by an experienced armed ranger
- Imported alcohol of any kind
- Transportation to and from lodge
- Government levy
- Nottens Bush Camp
Nottens Bush Camp is one of the most excellent family-run camps in Africa and the best-kept secret in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
As one of the Sabi Sand original bush camps, Nottens Bush Camp has a magical bush atmosphere and offers an authentic African safari experience.
- The Outpost LodgeThe Outpost Lodge is located in the far northern Pafuri region of the Kruger Park. A lodge of absolute luxury and scenic wonder perched high on a ridge overlooking the Luvuvhu River and surrounding hills and valleys.
- Imbali Safari LodgeImbali Safari Lodge accommodating 24 people, is situated inside the actual Kruger National Park, all the while continuing the tradition of Safari in the romantic style associated with the past.
- Klaserie Sands River Camp
The Privately owned Klaserie Sands River Camp situated on the banks of the Ntsiri River offers up luxury accommodation and 60 000 hectares of wildlife-rich bushveld to explore.
This amazing camp with a stunning swimming pool is nestled between lofty Jackalberry and Leadwood trees.
- Chisomo Safari Camp
Chisomo Safari Camp is tucked deep in the wildlife-rich Karongwe Game Reserve, with friendly staff offering warm hospitality and fine cuisine complemented by excellent "Big 5" game viewing.
Chisomo Safari Camp offers first-class accommodation and outstanding amenities that will ensure that one's stay is nothing short of perfect.
- Dulini River Lodge
Dulini River Lodge is home to a host of wildlife, including the Big Five, the Sabi Sand is part of a conservation area that covers almost five million acres, an area equivalent to the state of New Jersey and larger than some independent countries.