Rates on Request
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; Minimum of a 2-night stay is required
- Lodging; Safari Camps
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Ngala Game Reserve
- On arrival in the Ngala Game Reserve we check-in and get our selves comfortable.
- An orientation talk on what to do and what not to when walking in the wilds of Africa.
- We start our first walking safari in the late afternoon before being collected in a 4x4 vehicle for our evening game drive and sundowners.
- Returning to our lodge for a hearty al fresco dinner
Days 2-3: Ngala Game Reserve
- Over the next two days our safari itinerary goes something like this;
- Early starts to the day with a 4 to 5-hour walk.
- Returning to the lodge for brunch and siesta time, relax around the pool or in the library.
- Afternoon high tea is followed by a short game drive to where we start a short and scenic stroll through the bush.
- Sundowners and an evening game drive back to our lodge for dinner and a few laughs on the happenings of the day.
Day 4: Safari Ends
- A short morning walk followed by brunch and off we go, back to the airport for our connecting flights and/ transfers.
- 3 Nights accommodation in luxury tents
- All meals, game drives in open vehicles
- Soft drinks, local beers, house wines and local brand spirits
- When walking accompanied by an experienced armed ranger
- Imported alcohol of any kind
- Transportation to and from lodge
- Government levy