Rates from R5 800.00 pp sharing
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Departure; Scheduled dates or tailor-made
- Duration; 4 Days/ 3 Nights (Friday - Monday)
- Lodging; Exclusive unfenced tented camps
- Group Size; Maximum 8
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Greater Kruger National Park
- Make your way to the Safari Outpost for collection and start of your walking safari (13h00).
- On arrival at camp, lunch and safety orientation on what lies ahead over the next few days.
- During lunch, we have a quick chat about safety and what lies ahead over the next few days.
- After lunch, we head off in the direction of our camp in open safari vehicles for check-in.
- Due to the long day's transfer, a late afternoon and evening game drive is on the cards.
- (Lunch and Dinner)
Days 2-3: Greater Kruger National Park
- Over the next few days, we start the day off with a light breakfast of rusks and coffee or tea.
- Enjoying the cool morning air we may walk directly from camp or else use a vehicle to get further into the bushveld.
- Your guide and tracker will decipher the tracks and signs left by the passing animals during the night.
- A big breakfast is prepared back at camp and then there is time to unwind and siesta during the heat of the day.
- After lunch and an hour or two of relaxation time, we head back out on foot.
- After the afternoon walk, we drive to a beautiful spot in the Reserve, where we will have sundowners while waiting for a stunning African Sunset.
- Back in camp a hearty dinner and a warm campfire will be waiting for us.
- (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 4: Safari ends
- On the last day, we have just enough time for one last walking safari.
- Then we say our goodbyes and transfer you back to the Safari Outpost for onward arrangements.
- Two walk/drive combinations and night drive each day
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- All meals as per itinerary
- Highly trained Guides and trackers
- Conversation fee
- Tips to your guides
- Local and International Flights
- Travel insurance