- Departure; Scheduled dates or tailor-made
- Duration; 4 Days/ 3 Nights (Friday - Monday)
- Lodging; Exclusive unfenced tented camps
- Group Size; Maximum 8
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Greater Kruger National Park
- Make your way to the Safari Outpost for collection and start of your walking safari (13h00).
- On arrival at camp, lunch and safety orientation on what lies ahead over the next few days.
- During lunch, we have a quick chat about safety and what lies ahead over the next few days.
- After lunch, we head off in the direction of our camp in open safari vehicles for check-in.
- Due to the long day's transfer, a late afternoon and evening game drive is on the cards.
- (Lunch and Dinner)
Days 2-3: Greater Kruger National Park
- Over the next few days, we start the day off with a light breakfast of rusks and coffee or tea.
- Enjoying the cool morning air we may walk directly from camp or else use a vehicle to get further into the bushveld.
- Your guide and tracker will decipher the tracks and signs left by the passing animals during the night.
- A big breakfast is prepared back at camp and then there is time to unwind and siesta during the heat of the day.
- After lunch and an hour or two of relaxation time, we head back out on foot.
- After the afternoon walk, we drive to a beautiful spot in the Reserve, where we will have sundowners while waiting for a stunning African Sunset.
- Back in camp a hearty dinner and a warm campfire will be waiting for us.
- (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 4: Safari ends
- On the last day, we have just enough time for one last walking safari.
- Then we say our goodbyes and transfer you back to the Safari Outpost for onward arrangements.
Rates from R5 800.00 pp sharing
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Two walk/drive combinations and night drive each day
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- All meals as per itinerary
- Highly trained Guides and trackers
- Conversation fee
- Tips to your guides
- Local and International Flights
- Travel insurance
- Nottens Bush Camp
Nottens Bush Camp is one of the most excellent family-run camps in Africa and the best-kept secret in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
As one of the Sabi Sand original bush camps, Nottens Bush Camp has a magical bush atmosphere and offers an authentic African safari experience.
- The Outpost LodgeThe Outpost Lodge is located in the far northern Pafuri region of the Kruger Park. A lodge of absolute luxury and scenic wonder perched high on a ridge overlooking the Luvuvhu River and surrounding hills and valleys.
- Imbali Safari LodgeImbali Safari Lodge accommodating 24 people, is situated inside the actual Kruger National Park, all the while continuing the tradition of Safari in the romantic style associated with the past.
- Klaserie Sands River Camp
The Privately owned Klaserie Sands River Camp situated on the banks of the Ntsiri River offers up luxury accommodation and 60 000 hectares of wildlife-rich bushveld to explore.
This amazing camp with a stunning swimming pool is nestled between lofty Jackalberry and Leadwood trees.
- Chisomo Safari Camp
Chisomo Safari Camp is tucked deep in the wildlife-rich Karongwe Game Reserve, with friendly staff offering warm hospitality and fine cuisine complemented by excellent "Big 5" game viewing.
Chisomo Safari Camp offers first-class accommodation and outstanding amenities that will ensure that one's stay is nothing short of perfect.
- Dulini River Lodge
Dulini River Lodge is home to a host of wildlife, including the Big Five, the Sabi Sand is part of a conservation area that covers almost five million acres, an area equivalent to the state of New Jersey and larger than some independent countries.