- Departure; Scheduled dates or tailor-made
- Duration; 5 Days/ 4 Nights (Monday - Friday)
- Lodging; Exclusive unfenced tented camps
- Group Size; Maximum 8
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Greater Kruger National Park
- Make your way to the Safari Outpost for collection and start of your walking safari (13h00).
- On arrival at camp, lunch and safety orientation on what lies ahead over the next few days.
- During lunch, we have a quick chat about safety and what lies ahead over the next few days.
- After lunch our bush walking safari officially starts, with an open vehicle game drive through the bushveld to our overnight camp.
- After check-in and a short time of relaxation, we depart on a late afternoon and evening game drive returning to camp for dinner.
- (Lunch and Dinner)
Days 2-4: Greater Kruger National Park
- Over the next few days, we start each day off with a light breakfast (fruit, muffins, rusks, coffee and tea).
- As the sun rises we head into the bush on foot with the hope of seeing as much wildlife and birdlife as possible.
- Your guide and tracker will also offer their insight into animal tracks, tree species and animal behaviour.
- On arriving back at camp a hearty breakfast awaits.
- Between breakfast and lunch, we sit back in camp and completely unwind during the heat of the day.
- After lunch and another hour or two of relaxation time, we head back out on foot.
- After the afternoon bush walk, we hop on board a safari vehicle and head off for a few sundowners followed by an evening game drive.
- Back in camp, dinner and a warm campfire will be waiting for us (and a few beers).
- (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 5: Kruger Bush Walking Safari ends
- On the last day, we have just enough time for one last walking safari.
- Then we say our goodbyes and transfer you back to the Safari Outpost for onward arrangements.
Rates from R7 700.00 pp sharing
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Two walk/drive combinations and night drive each day
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- All meals as per itinerary
- Highly trained Guides and trackers
- Conversation fee
- Tips to your guides
- Local and International Flights
- Travel insurance