- Departure; Scheduled dates or tailor-made
- Duration; 5 Days/ 4 Nights (Monday - Friday)
- Lodging; Exclusive unfenced tented camps
- Group Size; Maximum 8
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Greater Kruger National Park
- Make your way to the Safari Outpost for collection and start of your walking safari (13h00).
- On arrival at camp, lunch and safety orientation on what lies ahead over the next few days.
- During lunch, we have a quick chat about safety and what lies ahead over the next few days.
- After lunch our bush walking safari officially starts, with an open vehicle game drive through the bushveld to our overnight camp.
- After check-in and a short time of relaxation, we depart on a late afternoon and evening game drive returning to camp for dinner.
- (Lunch and Dinner)
Days 2-4: Greater Kruger National Park
- Over the next few days, we start each day off with a light breakfast (fruit, muffins, rusks, coffee and tea).
- As the sun rises we head into the bush on foot with the hope of seeing as much wildlife and birdlife as possible.
- Your guide and tracker will also offer their insight into animal tracks, tree species and animal behaviour.
- On arriving back at camp a hearty breakfast awaits.
- Between breakfast and lunch, we sit back in camp and completely unwind during the heat of the day.
- After lunch and another hour or two of relaxation time, we head back out on foot.
- After the afternoon bush walk, we hop on board a safari vehicle and head off for a few sundowners followed by an evening game drive.
- Back in camp, dinner and a warm campfire will be waiting for us (and a few beers).
- (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 5: Kruger Bush Walking Safari ends
- On the last day, we have just enough time for one last walking safari.
- Then we say our goodbyes and transfer you back to the Safari Outpost for onward arrangements.
Rates from R7 700.00 pp sharing
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Two walk/drive combinations and night drive each day
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- All meals as per itinerary
- Highly trained Guides and trackers
- Conversation fee
- Tips to your guides
- Local and International Flights
- Travel insurance
- Shiduli Game Lodge
Shiduli Game Lodge, a "home away from home", is the perfect safari getaway for the budget-minded traveller who wants to experience the very best South African hospitality.
Nothing short of fantastic wildlife and birdlife can be found within the Karongwe Private Game Reserve.
- Lion Sands Narina LodgeWith nine thatched suites are available at Lion Sands Narina Lodge with each suite having a private game viewing deck as well as a private heated plunge pool, and this is before you even embark on a "Big 5" safari with the Kruger National Park.
- Thornybush Game Lodge
Thornybush Game Lodge offers unique exclusive Safari experiences in both open Land Rovers and on foot; whether you are a couple or a family looking to occupy your little one, Game Lodge is certainly the destination of choice for you.
- Motswari Game Lodge
Motswari is a hidden gem that is located deep within the "Big 5" Timbavati Game Reserve (that is famed for her "White Lions"); this family-run and operated lodge is surrounded by some of the best wildlife in the area.
One of the more popular safari accommodation establishments that we offer on Uyaphi.com.
- Ezulwini Billy's Lodge
Nestled within the Greater Kruger National Park and the Balule Nature Reserve, Ezulwini Billy's Lodge provides guests with stunning views of the surrounding bushveld and an environment where wildlife roams freely.
Guests can enjoy game drives, guided walks and night game drives, which offer incredible sightings of both wildlife and birdlife.
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp
With only twelve luxuriously appointed tented suites, Tanda Tula Safari Camp offers some of the best game viewing traversing thousands of hectares of pristine African wilderness within the Timbavati Private Game Reserve.