- Departure; Tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Lodging; Luxury Safari Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Sabi Sand / Singita Reserve
- A flight by chartered aircraft from O.R. Tambo International Airport to the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, bordering the world-renowned Kruger National Park.
- Singita Ebony, a luxurious safari lodge in the heart of the reserve, famed for its "Big 5" sightings.
- Settle in your luxurious suites whilst relaxing in your new home for the next few days.
- With time on hand, you can head out on your first afternoon, early evening game drive.
- Accommodation: Singita Ebony Lodge.
Day 2: Sabi Sand / Singita Reserve
- Your time is spent relaxing and discovering the secrets of this unique environment, including game drives and bird watching.
- This is "Big 5" country at its very best, with a bit of luck and a trained ranger you will get quite a few Leopard sightings.
- Morning game drives with a knowledgeable guide and tracker, followed by a leisurely brunch.
- The early afternoon is at your leisure, relax at the pool, enjoy a spa treatment or read a book, your choice you call.
- A late afternoon game drive and sunset drinks in the bushveld await, before returning to Ebony lodges via a night drive with the chance to spot nocturnal wildlife.
- A Gourmet dinner paired with exceptional South African wines awaits, a chance to reflect on the day.
- Accommodation: Singita Ebony Lodge.
Days 3-4: Singita Kruger Concession
- This morning you will transfer to the private Singita airstrip to catch a short flight across the Sabi Sands and into the Kruger National Park.
- The Singita Sweni airstrip in the Nwanesti Concession of the Kruger National Park awaits, a transfer to the fantastic Singita Sweni awaits.
- This intimate and luxurious lodge is constructed almost entirely of glass and wood whilst offering exceptional views of the Sweni River and the wildlife that she offers up.
- Early morning, afternoon and night game drives to experience more exceptional wildlife viewing in this exclusive-use Kruger National Park conservation area.
- Spa, gym and swimming pool facilities are on offer.
- Accommodation: Singita Sweni Lodge.
Day 5: Safari ends
- You will enjoy the last breakfast at Sweni and possibly a last short game drive (if time permits) before you catch a flight back to OR Tambo Airport for your flight home or flight to your next safari destination.
Rates on Request, budget dependant
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- 2 nights at Singita Ebony Lodge
- 2 nights at Singita Sweni Lodge
- On a fully inclusive basis
- 1x Free flight between the lodges
- Local and International Flights
- Kruger National Park fees
- Items of a personal nature
- Activities not included in above itinerary
- Nottens Bush Camp
Nottens Bush Camp is one of the most excellent family-run camps in Africa and the best-kept secret in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
As one of the Sabi Sand original bush camps, Nottens Bush Camp has a magical bush atmosphere and offers an authentic African safari experience.
- The Outpost LodgeThe Outpost Lodge is located in the far northern Pafuri region of the Kruger Park. A lodge of absolute luxury and scenic wonder perched high on a ridge overlooking the Luvuvhu River and surrounding hills and valleys.
- Imbali Safari LodgeImbali Safari Lodge accommodating 24 people, is situated inside the actual Kruger National Park, all the while continuing the tradition of Safari in the romantic style associated with the past.
- Klaserie Sands River Camp
The Privately owned Klaserie Sands River Camp situated on the banks of the Ntsiri River offers up luxury accommodation and 60 000 hectares of wildlife-rich bushveld to explore.
This amazing camp with a stunning swimming pool is nestled between lofty Jackalberry and Leadwood trees.
- Chisomo Safari Camp
Chisomo Safari Camp is tucked deep in the wildlife-rich Karongwe Game Reserve, with friendly staff offering warm hospitality and fine cuisine complemented by excellent "Big 5" game viewing.
Chisomo Safari Camp offers first-class accommodation and outstanding amenities that will ensure that one's stay is nothing short of perfect.
- Dulini River Lodge
Dulini River Lodge is home to a host of wildlife, including the Big Five, the Sabi Sand is part of a conservation area that covers almost five million acres, an area equivalent to the state of New Jersey and larger than some independent countries.