Londolozi Pioneer Camp
- Enquire Now
- Pioneer Camp Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- - Location; Londolozi Game Reserve
- - Lodge size; 3 Private suites
- - Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
In the early dawn, you will hear the haunting calls of fish eagles, and the booming snorts of hippo. The Pioneer Camp is totally private and self-contained. The intimate guest area at the Camp provides a unique interactive experience with the kitchen, with the sitting and dining areas all being open plan.
Londolozi Pioneer Rooms & Suites:
A certain English style is mixed in with an African and contemporary twist. The influences are evident in the elegant cream interiors, silver teapots and Portmeirion crockery. Guest suites are themed with historic memorabilia, telling a story of a bygone era and furnishing an environment of leisurely indulgence.
The sophisticated environment of Pioneer Camp regrettably does not take children under the age of 16.
Food & Wine at Londolozi Pioneer:
Savour Pan-African cuisine, reflecting the produce and tastes of the continent. This mixture of traditional African recipes is enhanced by Africa's famous spices: saffron, vanilla, cumin and nutmeg. The dining area and kitchen are open plan, offering an airy, expansive feel and enhancing your enjoyment of these delicious African dishes.
Evening meals may also be enjoyed under the stars in the boma (reeded enclosure).
Londolozi Pioneer Camp Activities:
Apart from some of the best morning and afternoon game drives on the planet, Londolozi offers the following;
- Dedicated photographic safari vehicles.
- Optional private safari vehicles with you own guide and tracker.
- A full range of photographic equipment is available for hire.
- Private dinners.
- Personalized itinerary for each day.
- Bush walks.
- Cultural and local community tours.
In a nutshell, your Londolozi safari will be tailor made for you and for your expectations, desires and needs.
- Rates from: R 17550.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - RSA; from £ 611
- USA - RSA; from $ 1390
- EUR - RSA; from € 495
- Subject to availability & T&C's