Rates from R177 060.00 pl
- Per Lodge per night sharing (pl)
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- Location; Singita Game Reserve
- Lodge size; 6 Rooms
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
An exclusive-use luxury farmhouse styled lodge situated in the Singita Sabi Sand that offers visitors accommodation, facilities and service of the highest levels.
A camp that caters for up to twelve people at a maximum with its very own dedicated team of staff that provide purely to guests that stay here.
An abundance of wildlife is attracted to the area surrounding Singita Castleton most of which can be seen from the lodge itself.
If you are after the ultimate in privacy and safari chic, then Castleton is for you. It is as simple as that.
Singita Sabi Sand spans more than 45 000 acres of private bushveld renowned for high concentrations of birdlife and wildlife, including frequent leopard sightings. The perennial Sand River bisects the Singita concession within Sabi Sand Reserve.
The Reserve offers visitors one of the most prolific wildlife experiences anywhere in Africa. The Reserve lies adjacent to and is open to the Kruger National Park, wildlife moves freely between the two areas.
Wildlife sightings from any of the Singita Sabi Sand lodges are nothing short of amazing.
Castleton camp accommodations up to twelve people in six individual cottages within the grounds of the main farmhouse. Each cottage is individually decorated in an "Out of Africa" / "country farmhouse" nostalgic style with all the luxuries one could think of.
All cottages offer spacious en-suite bathrooms with full baths and showers.
Castleton caters for those travelling as a large family or a small group of friends. This is purely a private luxury camp for sole use only.
The cuisine at Castleton combines the best of local and internationally produced gourmet trends. When it comes to the specific needs of guests staying at the camp, an in-house host, chef and house staff are available.
Dinners around an open fire in the boma area is a highlight for all, young and old.
A wine cellar with an excellent selection is open for guests to peruse.
- The main house area with its wide verandahs, and expansive lounge and dining areas
- The camp offers a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere and staff are flexible when it comes to our client's needs
- There is a swimming pool on the front lawn overlooking the Castleton dam and the open grassland
- There is a private gym available
- Private tennis court with tennis pavilion
- Trampoline for children (and adults) to have fun
- A spa treatment room and in-room treatments are available for guests
- Television with full satellite/cable with DVD player in the main house
- Private boma with uninterrupted view of the watering hole
Guests at Singita Castleton Lodge have access to a wide range of activities, including;
- Twice daily game drives
- Guided safari walks
- Mountain biking
- Camera and lens rentals
- Community visits and tours
Families of all shapes, sizes and ages are welcome at Singita Castleton Lodge with a host of activities (see below), accommodation options as well as babysitting.
Activities for children include;
- Baking with chefs (pizza/cookie making)
- Arts and crafts
- Board games
- Astronomy and stargazing
- Bush walks around camp
- Mountain biking for older children
- Mini Rangers’ Course
Spa treatments and massages are on offer ranging from 30-minute options all the way through to half day and full day packages.
Numerous locations are on offer for treatments and massages including the tranquillity of the spa area, an outdoor deck or the privacy of one's suite.
Dermalogica and Terres d’Afrique products are used for all treatments and massages; like they say "only the best at Singita".
- Unparalleled privacy
- Family friendly
- Exclusive use camp
- Surrounding wildlife
- Private chef
- Wine cellar
- Tennis court
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Private guide, house host, chef and house staff
- Private open Land Rover safaris
- Walking safaris, mountain biking safaris, tennis, archery
- If a private therapist is booked during stay, the daily rate includes a maximum of 5 treatments
- Return road transfers between the Singita airstrip and the lodges
- Laundry service
- Tourism Levy and Conservation Contribution
- Telephone calls
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Singita Castleton: Exclusive access to a Singita spa therapist (to be pre-booked and pre-paid)
- Singita Castleton: Additional vehicle (available on request at an additional charge)
- Transport to and from the reserve