Rates from R22 750.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing (pp)
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- Location; Londolozi Game Reserve
- Lodge size; 6 suites
- Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
The most beautiful camp in Africa? Possibly; one of them indeed. Londolozi Tree Camp is built at an elevation of 70 feet up in the branches of enormous ebony trees with vistas over the Sand River and surrounding wildlife.
Londolozi as a brand has defined the ultimate safari experience for decades and continues to set the standards for the foreseeable future.
The exclusive Londolozi Game Reserve covers 34 580 acres of pristine bushveld in the World famous Sabi Sand Game Reserve of South Africa.
Londolozi offers up the famed "Big 5", wild dog, cheetah and plains game as well as exceptional birdlife.
Londolozi offers her visitors some of the most exceptional wildlife sightings in all of Africa, famous not only for her leopards but big cats in general.
Birders will delight in the 500 plus species found within her area.
Londolozi is a Zulu word meaning "protector of all living things", a conservation philosophy that Londolozi has embraced in its sensitivity to the natural world.
Six suites of absolute luxury await all visitors to Londolozi Tree camp.
Each suite enjoys a large and elegant bedroom and living area, a bathroom that is as large as you can imagine, an outdoor shower and your own private plunge pool and sala.
There is no doubt that Tree Camp is the epitome of the excellence of African safari design.
One of the highlights of Londolozi is undoubtedly the dining experience. Free-range and organic ingredients are used to create exquisite dishes both within the lodge and on safari.
The experience is both on a sensual level and an aesthetic level. Every care is taken to set your table in the best possible light and place, whether it be a small lunch on the main deck or a candlelight dinner under the African stars.
The French define this is as 'L'art de la table' and at Londolozi it is given fresh impetus in a unique environment.
The main wooden deck is covered in the shade of magnificent leadwood trees and offers guests uninterrupted views out of the Sabi Sand Reserve.
A lounge, small library, bar and intimate dining area are all located within the central guest area.
Over and above the private plunge pools at each suite there is also a large swimming pool for all guests at Tree Camp. The perfect spot to keep cool on those hot summer days.
Apart from some of the best morning and afternoon game drives on the planet, Londolozi offers the following;
- Dedicated photographic safari vehicles
- Optional private safari vehicles with your own guide and tracker
- A full range of photographic equipment is available for hire
- Private Dinners
- Personalized itinerary for each day
- Bush Walks
- Cultural and local community tours
In a nutshell, your Londolozi safari will be tailor-made for you and for your expectations, desires and needs.
The sophisticated environment of Londolozi Tree Camp regrettably does not take children under the age of 16 years, unless of course, you book out the entire lodge.
In the comfort of one's suite or private deck, a special treat awaits, enjoy either a Swedish, aromatherapy and reiki massage. A full list of options is available on request or arrival.
There is a dedicated Yoga deck is available with classes that range from beginner to intermediate. As far as we know, Londolozi is the only lodge that offers visitors dedicated Yoga classes.
A gym and fitness centre is available to guests staying at any of the Londolozi lodges. A fully equipped gym with cycling and rowing machines is open 24 hours a day.
- Views out over the river
- Completely private suites
- Fantastic for honeymooners
- Game drives
- Relaxing at pools
- Outdoor showers
- All meals, teas and coffees daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Two game drives daily in open Landrovers
- Nature walks accompanied by experienced armed rangers
- One group yoga class per day at Founders Camp
- Fitness Room at Varty Camp
- Children – Cubs Den program
- Transfers to/from Londolozi airstrip to lodge
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Self-drive park entrance fee
- Early morning and late afternoon departures
- Noise impact levy
- Airport taxes or landing fees, where applicable
- Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, premium brand spirits, cigars & cigarettes
- Londolozi “Life” treatments
- Londolozi “Living” purchases
- SSW Conservation Levy
- Transfers to and from the lodge
- No guide rooms
- Telephone calls
- Private Vehicles