Rates from R24 450.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing (pp)
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- Location; Sabi Sand Reserve
- Lodge size; 6 suites
- Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
This spectacular Sabi Sand Luxury Lodge is located on the banks of the famed Sabie River in the south of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve overlooking the Kruger National Park one finds the exclusive safari retreat of Lion Sands Ivory Lodge.
The Sabi Sand Reserve offers an incredible variety of fauna and flora all year round, particular highlights of this region include lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino (Africa's "Big 5") sightings as well as almost 500 different bird species.
5-Star luxury, excellent cuisine and some of the best wildlife sightings in South Africa, Lion Sands Ivory Lodge promises the ultimate safari experience.
Situated within the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Lions Sands Game Reserve borders the Kruger National Park and offers travellers some of the best wildlife and birdlife found anywhere on the African continent.
The southern area of the Sabi Sand is home to the largest concentration of wild animal species in the Southern Hemisphere.
There is simply no words to explain the wildlife that can be seen in this region - to say amazing would be an understatement.
Each of the 8 Villas has been designed for privacy and optimum appreciation of the surrounding wilderness. Every single suite has;
- Master bedroom with bathroom en-suite
- Double volume wardrobe area
- Outdoor shower in an indigenous garden forest
- Private lounge area with fireplace • A private pool and expansive viewing deck, as well as a covered patio
The Two-Bedroom Villa is comprised of two individual Villas, connected by an entrance hall, lounge and study. The Villa also has;
- An expansive deck and covered patio, with pool
- An indigenous garden leisure area
- A private Fire Boma
- A star jetty with bed for private enjoyment of the natural environment and vivid Milky Way above
- A private Wellness Room, comprising a double treatment room and thoughtfully equipped gym facility
With cuisine that is both delicious and unique, the team at Ivory Lodge offer a culinary experience second to none in the industry.
Dine under a glittering canopy of African stars, in an intimate dining room or deep in the African bushveld as the night comes alive. No matter which you choose, you are in for a truly memorable experience.
- Ivory Lodge will comprise of 8 Villas, and 1 Two-bedroom Villa.
- All Villas occupy an elevated position overlooking the perennial Sabie River.
- Lodge facilities include a lounge, dining and relaxation space, with an expansive wooden deck overlooking the Sabie River.
- A Wellness Centre incorporates a luxury spa and exercise facility.
Game drives take place in the early mornings and late afternoons returning to the lodge in the early evening, led by friendly and experienced guides and trackers.
Guided walks deep into the Africa bush are available, these informative walks are more about the smaller creatures that we do not see when on game drives.
A must for those interested in birding, reptiles, flora and insects.
Children ten years and older are most welcome with suites, activities and meal plans available.
The Africology Wellness Spa on the property offers a range of treatments and massage options, perfect for those lazy African afternoons.
- Cuisine and wine list
- Suites and villas
- The attention to detail
- Guides and staff are amazing
- Cigar selection
- Again, everything
- Luxurious accommodation
- Three meals per day
- Afternoon High Tea
- Beverages and selected snacks (ALL soft drinks, teas/ coffees and a selection of beers, spirits & house wines)
- Two game drives per day
- Guided bush walks
- Safari Sundowners
- Henna Pre-School visit
- Skukuza Airport transfers
- Premium brand beers, spirits, cellar wines & champagnes
- Cigars & cigarettes
- All flights and transfers
- Telephone calls
- OneLife MORE safari boutique purchases
- Spa treatments & products
- Sabi Sand Game Reserve entrance & conservation fees
- Night at one of the Treehouses