Singita Lebombo Highlights
- Absolute in luxury and service
- Set in a private Kruger concession
- Premier Wine Boutique
- Wildlife and birdlife is spectacular
- All cuisine will blow you away
Singita Lebombo Lodge Information
- Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- Location; Singita Kruger
- Lodge size; 15 suites
- Recommended stay; 3-5 nights
Singita Lebombo Lodge - Situated in one of the most picturesque and pristine regions in the Kruger National Park, Lebombo is set against a country that is abundant in water, antelope and big cats, with colours that shift with the changing seasons. The Singita concession is considered by rangers to have some of the highest concentrations of wildlife from lions to herds of buffalo and solitary rhino.
Singita Lebombo was created as a transient witness to the land, constructed of steel, glass and wood in reverence to the African expanse before it.
Walkways snake their way along a ridge dotted with surreal euphorbia that praise the sky, at Singita Lebombo the lofts clasp like eagles' nests to the mountainside. Sparsely adorned spaces created of wall-to-wall glass; Singita Lebombo's suites are places of interaction with a wilderness that echoes to the soul.
The private Singita concession within the Kruger National Park borders Mozambique and consists of 33 000 acres of some of the best wilderness experiences found anywhere in or around the National Park.
Wildlife and birdlife populations in the concession thrive across four distinct ecological zones.
Of interest, this area is famed for the four particularly formidable prides of lions that are found here. These prides are often the subject of National Geographic documentaries.
Rooms and Suites
Singita Lebombo comprises of 13 open plan 1-bedroomed suites, all with own en-suite bathroom (with free standing bath, indoor and outdoor showers), air-conditioning, overhead fans, and game-viewing deck.
Two 2-bedroomed suites are also available; these suites are perfect for families. A private plunge pool is available for guests who stay here.
A private villa is available for those that need a bit more space; the private villa consists of combining the two 2-bedroomed suites mentioned above.
Cuisine and Wine
Guests at Lebombo Lodge encounter something truly original: a cuisine inspired by African flavours and yet guided by the Western culinary tradition.
Menus cater to both the adventurous and more conservative tastes, and all special dietary requirements can be accommodated. Dining areas overlook the expanse of the Lebombo concession.
Ask to visit the wine cellar, where you will find an extensive array of some of South Africa's finest wines.
- There is a swimming pool
- Spa and gym facilities
- The Singita Boutique & Gallery
- A television is available in the main lodge area
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access
Guests have access to a wide range of activities, including;
- Early morning game drives and guided bush walks
- Guided safari walks on request
- Mountain biking and archery
- Afternoon (into evening) game drives in open Land-Rovers
- A swimming pool for relaxation and sun tanning
- Very experienced guides and trackers
Children under ten years old are welcome at Singita Lebombo Lodge in the Two-Bedroom suite when sharing with parents.
Spa and Wellness
Spa treatments are enjoyed in the seclusion of a dedicated Spa area between Lebombo and Sweni lodges, or on a private deck and even an option of a treatment in the comfort of your own suite.
Treat yourself to at least one spa session during your stay, we did and can highly recommend "The African Experience" de-stress from the Singita signature treatments list, 120 minutes of pure bliss.
Treatments are available for children over 12 years of age.
Rates from R22 750.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing (pp)
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris, walking safaris, mountain biking safaris (accompanied by experienced guides and trackers)
- Return road transfers between the Satara airstrip and the lodges
- Laundry service
- Tourism levy
- Telephone calls
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Transport to and from the reserve.