Rates from R1 277.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands (ZAR)
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Hotel type; 4 Star luxury hotel
- Location; Sea Point, Cape Town
- Hotel size; 36 Rooms
- Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
The Hyde Hotel is situated in Cape Town's trendy seafront suburb of Sea Point, a short walk from the Atlantic Ocean. The Hyde Hotel caters mainly for the discerning traveller by offering luxury suites in luxurious confines surrounded by all of Cape Town's attractions and famed destinations.
Hand-picked staff combined with a dedicated management team offer nothing but the highest standard of service.
36 spacious suites are available (6x studios, 6x suites, 24x deluxe suites) all offering a relaxed luxurious environment.
Our personal favourite suites at The Hyde Hotel are the studios (perfect for a couple or single traveller), they also offer the best value in terms of pricing.
For families travelling with children, the deluxe suites are the ones to look at as they offer more space.
The in-house restaurant offers up full English buffet breakfasts in the mornings as well as light lunches.
Although there are numerous restaurants in the surrounding area (as well as the Waterfront and Camps Bay), we do recommend staying in one of the nights as the dinners at the Court Yard Restaurant, but again the choice is yours to make.
- Roof Top Pool Deck
- On-Site Restaurant
- On-Site Bar
- On-Site Gymnasium
- Room Service
- Travel Desk
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- 24 Hour Ice Station
- Tea and Coffee Station
The Hyde Hotel does cater for kids and families of all ages, although other than the rooftop and swimming pool area, activities are limited.
- Rooftop pool
- Close to bars and restaurants
- Complimentary shuttle to the Waterfront
- Room Service
- Full Buffet Breakfast
- Complimentary Secure Undercover Parking
- Complimentary WI-FI in all Rooms and Common Areas
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to the V&A Waterfront and CBD
- All Drinks
- Telephone Calls
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Travel insurance