Wolwedans Boulders Camp
- Enquire Now
Wolwedans nestles into the dunes and is set against a backdrop of extraordinary natural beauty. Located in the heart of NamibRand Nature Reserve, the area provides the perfect base from which to explore vast stretches of awe-inspiring and undisturbed nature.
Situated 45 kilometres south of Wolwedans and hugged by massive granite rocks, Wolwedans Boulders Camp is the latest addition to the Wolwedans Collection.
Boulders calls for a two night stay and is ideally booked in combination with one or two nights at any of the other camps in the dunes, which makes for the ultimate desert experience.
Rooms & Suites:
Sleeping a maximum of eight guests in four spacious tents, Boulders is undoubtedly the most exclusive camp at Wolwedans. The main area sports a dining and lounge tent, a breakfast deck and open fire place. Close by is an awesome sundowner spot overlooking the vast beauty of the reserve.
From Wolwedans Boulders Camp you will explore the deep south of NamibRand Nature Reserve. Guided scenic drives, or two to three hour walking safaris treading along the ancient hunting grounds of the bushmen, will happily fill your days.
– Scenic Drives
– Nature Walks
– Sundowners in the desert
– Hot-air Ballooning
– Scenic Flights
– Hiking Trails
- Camp Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Camp
- - Location; Namib Desert
- - Lodge size; 4 tented suites
- - Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
- Camp Highlights
- - A full day-safari with picnic lunch en-route
- - A special attraction at NamibRand is hot-air ballooning (optional)
- - Walking trail
- - Scenic Flights (optional)
- Rates from: NAD 4 870.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in Namibian Dollars
- Namibian Dollars are 1 to 1 with the South African Rand
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - NAM; from £ 800
- USA - NAM; from $ 1700
- EUR - NAM; from € 1100
- Subject to availability & T&C's