African Incentive Travel
Incentive Travel is defined as "The offering of travel by companies to their employees as an incentive toward greater productivity". We like this definition even better: "Incentive travel is a global management tool that uses an exceptional travel experience to motivate and/or recognise participants for increased levels of performance in support of organisational goals." This tool is even more powerful when the individuals they start sharing their resources and make things happen as a team.
Thought should be given to linking the performance of the participants in such a way that they must function as a team if they are to achieve the highest possible level of payouts the tool offers.
This prevents one department from succeeding at the expense of another department or functional area.
Your information will be essential in designing your incentive plan. The better-designed plans work from the base salary that serves as the anchor in total compensation planning, rather than the end result.
We can work as a team with you, give advice on your objectives and assist you in reaching them.
But whatever your team goals, there can be few better rewards than a holiday or event on the African continent. Uyaphi.com is the specialist for African travel, and we are confident that the hard met goals of your staff will find just rewards in the portfolio of destinations which we offer.
Below are just a few of the more popular destinations that we offer as incentives.
- Kenya LodgesUyaphi offers a large portfolio of Kenya accommodation; hotels, beach resorts and safari lodges in Kenya. We have further subdivided our safari lodge range by National Park which simplifies your search when looking for a particular area. If there is a particular lodge or establishment you would like to add which you cannot find on our pages, our dedicated consultants will be happy to include it in your bespoke itinerary.
- Tanzania LodgesThe quality and range of lodges, camps, hotels and resorts that we offer are as diverse as the country itself. We have chosen a portfolio of properties that represent the best in their particular class or geographical area. Tanzania is well known for its scenic beauty, varied wildlife, and Indian Ocean beaches.
- Zambia LodgesUyaphi has selected a portfolio of safari and game lodges that enables you to explore Zambia in luxury, from the famous Victoria Falls and the Zambezi River to the wildlife areas of the Kafue and Luangwa National Parks. For wildlife fans, the excellent national parks are abundant with birdlife and mammals and boast some of the finest safari camps and lodges in the whole of the African continent.
- Livingstone LodgesTo view the Victoria Falls is to experience one of the iconic sites of Africa. One runs out of superlatives to describe this wonder of nature. Named Mosi-Oa-Tunya, "the smoke that thunders" by the local Kololo tribe, you can view the falls from various vantage points both on the Zimbabwean and Zambian sides.
- Namibia LodgesOur Namibian accommodation portfolio is designed to suit most budgets and expectations. Our specialized Namibia safari consultants can prepare you bespoke and unique itineraries incorporating the game viewing areas of Etosha National Park along with the Caprivi Strip mixed with a trip to the Namib Desert or the Skeleton Coast along with the Fish River Canyon and a night or two in the small coastal town of Luderitz.
- Botswana Lodges
Our selection of hand-picked lodges in Botswana covers just about every destination that the country has to offer. Destinations that we offer are as follows; Okavango Delta, Moremi Game Reserve, Chobe National Park, Central Kalahari Game Reserve as well as lodges in the Linyanti and Savute regions.
- Cape Town HotelsHere you will find our list of hotels, guesthouses and B&B's in and around Cape Towns many popular areas. These include the city centre, Camps Bay, the V&A Waterfront, False Bay and of course the Constantia Valley. These establishments have all been hand picked and come highly recommended.
- Kruger Park LodgesOur specially selected portfolio of properties in one of the world’s largest and premier wildlife reserves, stretching across the two provinces of Mpumalanga and Limpopo. Adjoining are many smaller private game reserves or concession areas with wildlife flowing freely between the two.
- Madikwe LodgesMadikwe offers up some of the finest lodges found in South Africa; this is our selection of what we at Uyaphi.com know to be the very best. Whether you are looking a pure wildlife experience, something romantic or those looking for a safe African safari with the kids, we have all your bases covered.