African Incentive Travel
Incentive Travel is defined as "The offering of travel by companies to their employees as an incentive toward greater productivity". We like this definition even better: "Incentive travel is a global management tool that uses an exceptional travel experience to motivate and/or recognise participants for increased levels of performance in support of organisational goals." This tool is even more powerful when the individuals start sharing their resources and make things happen as a team.
Thought should be given to linking the performance of the participants in such a way that they must function as a team if they are to achieve the highest possible level of payouts the tool offers.
This prevents one department from succeeding at the expense of another department or functional area.
Your information will be essential in designing your incentive plan. The better-designed plans work from the base salary that serves as the anchor in total compensation planning, rather than the end result.
We can work as a team with you, give advice on your objectives and assist you in reaching them.
But whatever your team goals, there can be few better rewards than a holiday or event on the African continent. Uyaphi.com is the specialist for African travel, and we are confident that the hard met goals of your staff will find just rewards in the portfolio of destinations which we offer.
Below are just a few of the more popular destinations that we offer as incentives.
The Best Incentive Travel Destinations In Africa
A travel guide to a large portfolio of accommodation; hotels, beach resorts and safari lodges. We have further subdivided our safari lodge range by National Park which simplifies your search when looking for a particular area.
If there is a particular lodge or establishment you would like to add which you cannot find on our pages, our dedicated consultants will be happy to include it in your bespoke itinerary.
Our Kenya safari lodges range from simple and understated to luxurious and opulent; all of which have been carefully selected by our team of experts.
The quality and range of lodges, camps, hotels and resorts that we offer are as diverse as the country itself. We have chosen a portfolio of properties that represent the best in their particular class or geographical area.
Tanzania is well known for its scenic beauty, varied wildlife including the annual great migration, and Indian Ocean beaches.
Uyaphi has selected a portfolio of safari and game lodges that enables you to explore Zambia in luxury, from the famous Victoria Falls and the Zambezi River to the wildlife areas of the Kafue, as well as North and South Luangwa (home of the walking safari).
For wildlife fans, the excellent national parks are abundant with birdlife and mammals and boast some of the finest safari camps and lodges in the whole of the African continent.
To view Victoria Falls is to experience one of the iconic sites of Africa. One runs out of superlatives to describe this wonder of nature.
Named Mosi-Oa-Tunya, "the smoke that thunders" by the local Kololo tribe, you can view the falls from various vantage points both on the Zimbabwean and Zambian sides.
We offer a variety of Livingstone, Zambia safari lodge and camp options from which to choose, each with its own unique setting and atmosphere. Most of which are located on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River and all of which offer a fantastic array of activities.
Our specialized Namibia safari consultants can prepare you bespoke and unique itineraries incorporating the game viewing areas of Etosha, Damaraland along with the Caprivi Strip mixed with a trip to the Namib Desert or the Skeleton Coast along with the Fish River Canyon and a night or two in the small coastal town of Luderitz.
Our safari lodge, tented camp and boutique hotel portfolio is designed to suit most budgets and expectations.
Our portfolio of hand-picked lodges in Botswana covers just about every destination the country offers. Travel destinations that we offer are as follows; Okavango Delta, Moremi, Chobe National Park, Makgadikgadi Salt Pans, Central Kalahari, and lodges in the Linyanti and Savute regions.
A selection of safari lodges and tented camps suitable for single travellers, couples, honeymooners, romantics, and families.
When it comes to accommodation, guests can choose from a wide variety of options and safari destinations.
Cape Town Hotels
Get ready for an unforgettable travel experience in Cape Town, South Africa!
At Uyaphi.com we offer exclusive luxury villas, boutique guesthouses, and 5-star luxury hotels that will make your holiday in the breathtaking Western Cape region truly remarkable.
With its stunning views of Table Mountain National Park, picturesque beaches and exceptional vineyards, the breathtaking Western Cape region has everything you need for a perfect getaway.
These establishments have all been hand-picked and come highly recommended.
Kruger Park Lodges
From the ultimate in luxurious Kruger lodges to more budget-friendly tented camps and everything in between. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or an exciting family holiday, we have something to suit everyone's needs, wants and desires.
Get ready to experience some of the South Africa's most amazing wildlife as you explore Kruger National Park with us!
The Madikwe Game Reserve offers some of the finest safari lodges in South Africa; this is our portfolio of four- and five-star luxury lodges suitable for single travellers, honeymooners, and children in tow.
Accommodation options range from absolute luxury to small intimate tented safari camps.
If you are looking for a pure wildlife experience, a photographic safari, something romantic, or a family-friendly safari option, look no further.
- Africa's Ultimate Bucket ListIt has become very fashionable to compile a list of things to see and do before one meets their maker. Here at Uyaphi.com we already have our "Ultimate Bucket List" of things in Africa that we have to do and see.
- Africa's Most Luxurious LodgesIt might come as a surprise to many that some of the most luxurious and desired accommodation establishments on earth are found right here in Africa. This is our showcase of the most luxurious options that we have on offer.
- Kruger Family Friendly LodgesThese are our favourite lodges and camps in and around the Kruger Park that offer family-friendly facilities and activities. Most lodges say that they take kids but there is only a handful that have the facilities to keep them busy, these lodges offer daily activities, kids safari options and baby sittings options.
- Romantic Kruger Park LodgesWhen it comes to romance these are our best options. Lodges that do not take children, lodges that offer privacy, large rooms with lots of space and large baths and outdoor showers. This is what romance in the African bushveld should be. Perfect for honeymooners, those in love or those wanting to fall in love.
- Remote Lodges in AfricaAs always one will find an intrepid soul who has taken the plunge and built a lodge or camp in what can only be described as the "Middle of Nowhere". This page is dedicated to those who are wanting to experience isolation like no other.
- Best Spas in the KrugerLife on safari is not always about game drives and walks 24/7, there should always be a bit of relaxation time, and this is where a Spa comes into play. Take a few hours off to indulge in a tranquil Spa treatment at one of these excellent lodges. All of these lodges offer in-house facilities and a broad range of treatments.