- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 10 Days / 9 Nights
- Lodging; Luxury Safari Camps
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Days 1-2: Central Kalahari Game Reserve
- Depart Maun on a charter flight, we head south for the Central Kalahari Game Reserve.
- We spend the next two nights in a private reserve bordering one of the worlds largest reserves.
- Day and night game drives and walking safaris highlight all that is the Central Kalahari.
- Should you be interested; sleep out decks are available for a night under the Kalahari stars.
- Accommodation; Dinaka Camp
Days 3-4: Southwest Okavango Delta
- Following breakfast, we board a charter flight and head in the Okavango Delta.
- Our destination for the next two days awaits on the banks of the Xudum River, with stunning wildlife and birdlife opportunities.
- Day and night game drive, walking safaris, motorboat safaris, glass-bottomed Mokoro's, fishing and birding are all part and parcel of ones experience at Kanana.
- Kanana is in a private concession offering both land and water activities.
- Accommodation; Kanana Camp
Days 5-6: Moremi Game Reserve
- After our morning activities and breakfast, we board our next chartered flight and fly into the Moremi.
- Overlooking the Xakanaxa Lagoon, Okuti is our home for the next few days.
- Excellent game viewing in the world famous Moremi Game Reserve.
- Safari activities are based around game drives and exploring the Moremi by motorboat.
- Accommodation; Okuti Camp
Days 7-9: Northern Okavango Delta
- After our morning activities and breakfast, we head deeper into the Okavango Delta courtesy of a chartered flight.
- The Shinde Enclave, our destination teems with wildlife and birdlife year round, a truly spectacular wildlife location (the reason we spend three nights).
- Both day and night drives, motorboat and mokoro safari options, walking safaris and fishing are all available.
- Remote and wild, the Shinde is a special destination that will capture one's sole.
- Accommodation; Shinde Camp
Day 10: Highlights of Botswana Safari Ends
- A morning game viewing activity is followed by breakfast.
- A chartered flight back to Maun for ones onward journey.
We highly recommend a few nights in the Victoria Falls area (Zimbabwe or Zambia sides), our consultants are more than able to advise on this for you.
Rates from US$ 5 144.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- Vehicle type may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- All accommodation
- All meals
- All drinks (South African wines and spirits)
- All game viewing activities as offered at the camps
- All flights from Maun, between camps included in the package and back to Maun
- Park entrance fees (where applicable)
- Departure taxes where applicable
- A donation to Bana Ba Letsatsi
- Rhino Fund Contribution for nights at Dinaka
- International and regional flights
- Airport taxes
- Optional excursions & activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance