Rates from US$ 6400.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- Vehicle type may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Departure; Daily; Scheduled or Tailor-Made
- Duration; 9 Days / 8 Nights
- Lodging; Luxury Safari Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Honeymoon Safari in Botswana where one gets to experience the romance of the Botswana bushveld while staying in tranquil yet luxurious lodges in the Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park through to the famed Victoria Falls. Game drives and walks, as well as a fully serviced spa, are all on offer to make this the most unforgettable honeymoon safari every in the history of mankind.
Days 1-3: Okavango Delta
- After a short flight from Maun one lands at the Baines Campair-strip.
- The next few days are spent in complete and utter isolation in what is regarded as one of the finest wildlife destinations in Africa.
- Wildlife activities around Bainesincludes mokoro excursions, morning and afternoon game drives and walks as well as the chance (optional) to spend time with semi-habituated Elephants.
- Exclusive bush dinners and sundowner stops in specially selected spots are also on offer.
- (All meals, including drinks)
- Accommodation; Baines’ Camp
Days 4-6: Chobe National Park
- The flight time from the Okavango Delta to Kasane is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The next few days are at your leisure to enjoy the game drives and wildlife on offer.
- Enjoy thrilling guided game drives along the Chobe river banks offering up Africa's largest concentration of elephants.
- There are also wondrous water safaris on offer in specially adapted motorboats.
- Enjoy a sunset safari on the river that will leave you in awe of the surrounding natural beauty.
- (All Meals, including drinks)
- Accommodation; Chobe Chilwero
Days 7-8: Livingstone, Zambia
- Enjoy a morning game viewing activity followed by breakfast.
- You will transfer via road transfer and a ferry crossing to Sussi & Chuma.
- Sussi & Chuma is just a short drive away from the world-famous Victoria Falls while the lodge itself is positioned on the banks of the Zambezi River.
- It is highly recommended that one explores both side of the falls, Zimbabwean and Zambian sides (it is well worth the effort).
- Thereis also numerous craft markets where one can buy your safari curios.
- Various activities in the area are on offer (optional).
- (All Meals, including drinks)
- Accommodation; Sussi & Chuma Lodge
Day 9: Safari Ends
- The morning is at leisure to enjoy the activities on offer, transfer to Livingstone Airport.
- Sadly your Botswana Honeymoon Spa Safari has come to an end.
- All meals
- All game activities
- Park fees
- Laundry services
- One TOF & village tour per person per stay & a sundowner cruise at Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma
- Service charges
- Emergency medical evacuation
- All beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic with exception of premium brands)
- Return airport transfers from Livingstone Airport to Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma
- Return airport transfers from Kasane Airport to Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero
- International/regional flights
- Airport taxes
- Visa costs
- Optional excursions & activities
- Gratuities and items of a personal nature