- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Lodging; Safari Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
A 7-day safari with the focus being purely on the Okavango Delta, a fully comprehensive itinerary that includes exceptional accommodation in destinations that are renowned for wildlife, birdlife and the scenic grandeur.
This safari starts and ends in Maun and includes chartered flights between camps.
Days 1-3: Okavango Delta
- Arriving in Maun, we transfer to a light aircraft and head directly in the Okavango Delta.
- Our next few days are spent deep in the Okavango in a private concession surrounded by magnificent wildlife and birdlife.
- 3x nights at Xugana Island Lodge on a full board basis (all meals and local drinks) and twice-daily game activities.
- Xugana Island Lodge is situated on a private concession overlooking the beautiful Xugana Lagoon in the Okavango Delta.
- The area is known to be one of the most magnificent permanent water sites in the Delta.
- Accommodation: Xugana Island Lodge
Days 4-6: Moremi Game Reserve
- Morning activities and breakfast are followed by a short flight into the Xakanaxa area of the Moremi.
- The following days are spent participating in game drives, walking safaris and water-based activities.
- Wildlife and birding sightings in the area are exceptional.
- 3x nights at Camp Xakanaxa on a full board basis (all meals and local drinks) and twice-daily game activities.
- Camp Xakanaxa, in the Moremi Game Reserve, is situated on the edge of the Xakanaxa Lagoon surrounded by the wildlife that this area is famous for.
- The region offers guests year-round land and waterbased safari activities.
- Accommodation: Camp Xakanaxa
Day 7: Best Okavango Fly In Safari Ends
- Today our safari ends after our morning safari activity and breakfast.
- We board a light aircraft and head back to Maun for our onward connections, either home or out next destination.
Rates from US$ 3856.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- Vehicle type may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Two safari activities per day
- Meals, soft drinks, local brand beers and wines
- Charter light aircraft transfer between camps
- Road and internal transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Park entrance fees
- Domestic airport taxes within Botswana
- Laundry (excluding underwear)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance only
- All items of a personal nature
- Premium brand drinks
- Visa fees
- Scheduled international flights and departure taxes