- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Lodging; Luxury Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
7-Day Mana Pools National Park Safari Adventure: Explore the Beauty of Mana Pools by Land and Water
Are you looking for an unforgettable Zimbabwe safari experience?
Mana Pools National Park is a world heritage site located in Zimbabwe and is renowned for its abundance of wildlife species, high predator activity and superb safari experiences. This safari starts and ends in Harare, Zimbabwe, with accommodation including three nights at Kanga Camp and three nights at the remote and wild Zambezi Expeditions Camp.
Embark on an unforgettable 7-day Mana Pools National Park Safari Adventure and explore the beauty of this iconic park by land and water. Mana Pools is a world heritage site located in Zimbabwe and is renowned for its abundance of wildlife species, high predator activity and superb safari experiences.
Days 1-3: Mana Pools National Park
- Flight; Harare International Airport to Mana Pools National Park.
- Famous for walking safaris, guests can experience Mana Pool's rich vegetation and predator sightings, including lions and the rare and endangered wild dog.
- The camp itself overlooks Kanga Pan, an essential water supply for many different wildlife and bird species during the dry season.
- This means that the surrounding wildlife frequently visits the pans for a leisurely drink.
- Six traditional canvas tents are placed on a raised wooden deck, each with exclusive views overlooking the pan.
- The tents are elegantly designed with subtle wooden furnishings and floor-to-ceiling mesh netting and come with all the essential amenities.
- Accommodation: Kanga Camp
Days 4-6: Mana Pools National Park
- Road transfer; Kanga Camp to Zambezi Expeditions.
- The mighty Zambezi River boasts some of Africa’s most amazing adventure canoeing safaris and sport fishing, creating the perfect combination of beauty, adventure and fun.
- Zambezi Expeditions is an authentic safari camp comprising six Meru style tents nestled along the river banks.
- The camp is unfenced, and it is not uncommon to have wildlife wandering through the camp.
- Canoeing and walking safaris are a key focus here, along with game drives led by our incredible team of professional guides.
- Accommodation: Zambezi Expeditions Camp
Day 7: Mana Adventure Safari Ends
- Flight; Mana Pools National Park to Harare International Airport.
- After morning activities and breakfast, board a flight for Harare.
- Safari ends.
Enquire and book now to experience the beauty and the sheer wilderness of Zimbabwe's Mana Pools!
From US$ 3 956.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- Mana Adventure Safari Rates
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- All inter-camp transfers
- All meals
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages
- Morning and afternoon game drives
- Night game drives
- Walking safaris
- Armchair safari
- Photographic hide
- Canoe safaris
- Catch and release shore fishing
- Premium imported spirits and champagne
- Visa Fees
- International / Regional Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Staff Gratuities