- Lodge type; Hotel
- Location; Arusha Area
- Lodge size; 40 rooms
- Recommended stay; 1-2 nights
- Birding - over 100 various bird species
- Hilltop swimming pool
- 360" panoramic view of Mt Kilimanjaro, Mt Meru, Blue Mountains, Maasai Plains
- Horse Riding
- Masaai Village tours
- Excellent Restaurant
- Hot Springs
KIA Lodge, "your door to Tanzania", just under 3 minutes drive from Kilimanjaro International Airport.
The lodge is situated on a secluded hill in the heart of beautiful savannah scenery that is so typical for East Africa Centrally placed between the northern towns of Moshi and Arusha, KIA Lodge is ideally situated whatever your onward journey be it climbing the world's highest free standing mountain or starting a safari into some of Africa's amazing and unique wildlife wildernesses such as the Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro crater to name just two.
KIA Lodge has 40 en-suite air conditioned rooms. Designed to compliment the setting, each cottage is built in traditional style using thatch and Tanzanian arts and crafts, such as Tinga tinga paintings and Makunde carvings, giving it a distinctly African feeling.
Excellent Restaurant with Continental, International and African cuisine.
The swimming pool is spectacularly located on top of a hill affording a breathtaking 360° panoramic view of mount Kilimanjaro, mount Meru, the Maasai steppe and onwards the blue mountains. From here you can enjoy a sundowner and experience the grandeur of Africa.
- Birding - over 100 various bird species.
- Excellent Restaurant with Continental, International and African cuisine.
- Open bar with view of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Curio shop with internet service.
- Wireless connection (public area only).
- Hilltop swimming pool, outstanding 360" panoramic view of Mt Kilimanjaro, Mt Meru, Blue Mountains, Maasai Plains.
- Day activities: Masaai Village, Horse Riding, Tarangire N.P, Lake Manayara N.P., Hot Springs, Arusha National Park.
Children of all ages are most welcome.
Rates on Request
Rates form part of Tanzania Safari itinerary
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season