Singita Mara River Tented Camp
- Enquire Now
Singita Mara River Tented Camp is the epitome of sustainable tourism and consciously seeks to eliminate the unnecessary use of energy and non-biodegradable materials.
In keeping with this philosophy, the camp operates "off-the-grid" and relies entirely on a custom designed solar system for its power and the use of recycled and natural materials wherever possible.
The Mara River Tented Camp ranked 3rd in the Condè' Nast Traveller Readers' Travel Awards 2013 (The Middle East, Africa and the Indian Ocean category).
Rooms & Suites:
Each one of the amazing tented suites overlooks the Mara River and out over the African plains, with private viewing decks and en-suite bathroom facilities that can compare with the best in Africa. The open air private baths is without question one of the best features of this lodge.
- 4 x 1-bedroom en-suite tents.
- 2 x family tents (2 adults and 2 children).
Food & Wine:
All meals here are sumptuous affair with local products and some of the finest chiefs, menus are varied whilst being paired with an excellent wine list.
Due to the remote location, the Singita Mara River Tented Camp cannot offer Kosher or Halaal facilities.
- There is a plunge pool in the main camp.
- There is no television at this camp.
- There is complimentary internet (Wi-Fi) access (although it is rather slow).
- The African Trading Store stocks a range of African artefacts and curios.
- Children aged 10 and over are welcome (There are baby-sitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family).
Guests have access to a wide range of activities, including:
- Early morning game drives and guided bush walks.
- Afternoon (into evening) game drives in open Land-Rovers.
- Lodge Information
- - Lodge type; Luxury Tented Camp
- - Location; Lamai triangle
- - Lodge size; 6 luxurious Tented Suites
- - Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
- Lodge Highlights
- - Game drives
- - Bird-watching
- - Photography
- - Guided safari walks
- Rates on Request
- Rates form part of Tanzania Safari itinerary
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in US Dollar
- Rates form part of safari itinerary
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - TANZ; from £ 515
- USA - TANZ; from $ 1128
- EUR - TANZ; from € 670
- Subject to availability & T&C's