Singita Sabora Tented Camp
- Enquire Now
Radiating simplistic elegance in the middle of the Serengeti plains, Singita Sabora Tented Camp evokes a romantic Out of Africa adventure with six vintage tents dressed in classic Edwardian safari style. Creating the feel of a lavish Bedouin tent, each canvas cocoon offers opulent luxury complete with antique mahogany travel chests, Persian rugs and silk curtains. At Singita Serengeti, sipping sundowners on the deck and gazing over the waterhole, you never know what you might see.
At Sabora, we delight in creating delicious feasts using locally grown organic produce, coupled with vintage wines, in surprise settings. Imagine dining beneath a lamp-lit acacia or under the boughs of a large 'Sausage' tree, with starlit skies and the distant chorus of nocturnal creatures.
Rooms & Suites:
Sabora Camp is situated on the Serengeti plains and is decorated in a 1920s style, and consists of;
- Nine luxury tents that are airconditioned and feature a bedroom and reading area, a bathroom with bath and outdoor shower viewing deck with Swarovski spotting scope.
- The camp has a wide viewing deck and a dining room.
- All tents are en-suite with bath, open air shower and dressing area.
- Each tent features an electronic safe, standing fan, hairdryer, direct dial telephone (US lines) and wireless internet access.
- The main camp offers a dining room, bar lounge with satellite television, DVD player and library and a wide viewing deck over the plains.
- A heated plunge pool and Jacuzzi alongside the deck area.
- At any one time, Sabora Camp can accommodate 18 guests.
Food & Wine:
- Highly trained chefs are available to take care of any culinary needs. Please inform Sabora Tented Camp before arrival of any special dietary requirements.
- A wide selection of fine wines, champagnes and sparkling wines, cognacs and cigars are available.
Guests have access to a wide range of activities, including:
- Early morning game drives and guided bush walks.
- Afternoon (into evening) game drives in open Land-Rovers.
- The African Trading Store stocks a range of African artifacts and curios.
- Visit the Spa complete with a fully-equipped gymnasium.
- Internet, Satellite TV and fax facilities are available to guests at both lodges.
- Camp Information
- - Lodge type; Luxury Tented Camp
- - Location; Grumeti Reserve
- - Lodge size; 6 tented suites
- - Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
- Camp Highlights
- - Game drives
- - Bird-watching
- - Photography
- - Guided safari walks on request
- - Spa
- - Fun activities such as archery, stargazing safaris and mountain biking
- - The Equestrian Centre
- - Yoga and gym facilities are available at Sasakwa Lodge
- Rates on Request
- Rates form part of Tanzania Safari itinerary
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in US Dollar
- Rates form part of safari itinerary
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - TANZ; from £ 515
- USA - TANZ; from $ 1128
- EUR - TANZ; from € 670
- Subject to availability & T&C's