Moivaro Coffee Plantation
- Enquire Now
Moivaro Coffee Plantation, the lodge where you will find a charming atmosphere together with every comfort: an ideal spot to enjoy the impressive flora and fauna of East Africa.
At Moivaro Coffee Plantation lodge, you are looked after in a unique, friendly and peaceful enviroment, helping you to prepare for your safaris and cosseting you on your return in the evening.
You can always choose to relax and enjoy the beautiful vista of Mount Meru from the comfortable veranda, or perhaps to laze at the pool nestling in the midst of tropical trees and coffee plants.
Rooms & Suites:
Moivaro Coffee Plantation lodge's picturesque garden cottages set in beautiful gardens, each with their own veranda and all the modern comforts.
Food & Wine:
Swimming-pool, children's play ground, 2km nature trail, massage room, internet facilities and room service.
You are welcome to share the local experience on the Moivaro Village Tour:
- The great local banana beer brewery
- Locally operated biogas
- The culture of the Maasai living in the village
- A beautiful view of Namasi Hill
- The Ngurumansi Crater
- The school and local shops
- Lodge Information
- - Lodge type; Coffee Lodge
- - Location; Arusha Area
- - Lodge size; 40 rooms
- - Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
- Moivaro Coffee Plantation Highlights
- - Mount Kilimanjaro
- - Moivaro Village Walk
- - Moivaro School &Nursery Project
- - See a locally operated biogas project
- - Visit the Ngurumansi Crater
- Rates on Request
- Rates form part of Tanzania Safari itinerary
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in US Dollar
- Rates form part of safari itinerary
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - TANZ; from £ 515
- USA - TANZ; from $ 1128
- EUR - TANZ; from € 670
- Subject to availability & T&C's