- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 3 Days / 2 Nights
- Lodging; Little Governors Camp
- Group Size; Minimum 1
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
A Short 3-Day Luxury Tented Camp Safari In Kenya's Masai Mara
The perfect safari to one of Kenya's most famed lodges, Little Governors. A camp located on the very edge of the Masai Mara National Reserve offers a unique and upmarket safari experience.
Tented suites are large with en-suite bathrooms and private verandahs where you can relax and enjoy the incredible wildlife and birdlife activity around the camp.
Complete the below form, and let us together start planning your Kenya and Masai Mara safaris today.
Day 1: Masai Mara National Park
- A transfer from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to Wilson Airport for our private flight to the Masai Mara.
- The Governors Aviation flight takes us around 45 minutes.
- On arrival in the Masai Mara, we transfer to our home for the next three nights; Little Governors Camp.
- Our first-afternoon game drive follows lunch.
- We return at sunset for pre-dinner drinks around the campfire and dinner.
- Meals: Lunch and dinner
- Accommodation: Little Governors
Day 2: Masai Mara National Park
- We depart camp for a very early morning game drive returning for breakfast.
- At 10h30, we head out again for a short game drive returning to camp for lunch and a siesta.
- Mid-afternoon, we are off again for another stunning game drive, returning to camp for sundowners and dinner at sunset.
- Meals: Full Board
- Accommodation: Little Governors
Day 3: Little Governors Fly Safari Ends
- At sunrise, we depart on our morning game drive returning to camp for breakfast.
- Our last game drive departs mid-morning, after which we return to camp for lunch before heading to the airstrip for our return flight to Nairobi.
- We arrive in Nairobi at around 5 pm for our onward connections.
- NOTE - Additional days can be added should three days not be enough for you.
- Meals: Breakfast
From US$ 1 760.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Activities as per itinerary
- Flights to and from Little Governors
- International flights
- Park fees
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
The Best Tented Safari Camps In KenyaOur list of the top 10 tented camps across Kenya across most budget ranges. We have compiled a list of some amazing accommodation options in Kenya, including Masai Mara, Laikipia Plateau and Amboseli National Park. Home to some of the best wildlife and nature reserves in the world!
Kenya: Top Holiday Destinations for 2022Kenya is one of the most beautiful destinations in Africa. It has some of the best landscapes and wildlife that make it a perfect destination for people who are looking for an exciting holiday. Here are a few of the top destinations for 2022 that you should not miss when visiting Kenya.
10 Best Lodges in Kenya to Visit in 202210 Best Lodges in Kenya to Visit in 2022, all establishments offer unforgettable experiences and are found in the Masai Mara, Samburu, Meru, Tsavo, Amboseli, and Nairobi. From the famed Masai Mara to the slopes of Mount Kenya, here are ten of the best lodges in Kenya for an unforgettable safari experience.
Kenya safari ambassador tributeIn memoriam Honey; Honey was famous for jumping into vehicles to obtain a better view of her idyllic world - the Masai Mara Game Reserve. This special cheetah was killed on the 17th of February 2007 in full view of her three remaining cubs.
Impressions Of KenyaKenya’s wildlife remains at the heart of its attractions, yet there is much more to discover in this fascinating country outside the game reserves. You can climb the slopes of Mount Kenya to find tropical ice on the Equator, or explore the coral reefs of the Mombasa coast.
Explore The Masai Mara By BalloonIt was one of those rare moments where you take in the majesty of nature in complete silence, disturbing nothing, saying nothing. In Kenya last month, I had the great pleasure of a balloon safari over the Masai Mara organised by the excellent and highly professional Governors Company.
Giraffe Manor ReviewLocated in the southern suburbs of Nairobi is an English manor house. When it was built, the country was unclaimed bush rampant with African wildlife. The home of Karen Blixen is nearby who posthumously lends her name to this suburb, Karen.
Hells Gate KenyaI had visions of being trampled by buffalo, stalked by lions, or, given the extreme humidity and daytime temperatures, falling prey to one of the thousands of vultures who call Hell's Gate National Park their home. But our guide assured me that it would be fun.