- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 12 Days / 11 Nights
- Lodging; Luxury Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
12- Days Of Pure Luxury And Safari Bliss While Exploring The Best Of Kenya
An exclusive and private luxury safari takes in the best in wildlife destinations and accommodation and service. Explore the Chyulu Hills overlooking Mount Kilimanjaro, the Olare Motorogi Conservancy, just on the northern boundary of the Maasai Mara National Reserve, and lastly, the famed Naboisho Conservancy.
The accommodation and guiding experience on this safari is second to none. An exceptional safari awaits.
Interested in this amazing Masai Mara Safari? Complete the below form, and let us together start planning your safari to Kenya.
Day 1: Nairobi
- On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, we are met and transferred to Hemingways just outside the city centre in the suburb of Karen.
- Hemingways Nairobi is a luxurious boutique hotel that offers guests exceptional dining experiences, spa and beauty treatments, butler services, and views of the surrounding Ngong Hills.
- The hotel is a member of the 'Small Luxury Hotels of the World'.
- Numerous afternoon and restaurant tours are available, including; café culture, unbridled nightlife, the National Museum, Karen Blixen Museum to mention but a few.
- Meals: Bed and breakfast
- Accommodation: Hemingways Nairobi
- Room Type: Deluxe Room
Days 2-4: Chyulu Hills National Park
- Breakfast at Hemingways Nairobi before transferring to Wilson Airport for our charter flight to the Chyulu Hills region.
- ol Donyo Lodge (a Relais & Châteaux property) is our home for the next three nights; the lodge is set in the Masaai owned Mbirikani Ranch that borders the foothills of the Chyulu Hills National Park with stunning views overlooking Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Safari activities include; day and night game drives, walking safaris, village and cultural visits, exploring nearby lava tunnels, horse riding and mountain biking options and not forgetting sleeping out under the stars (a few of these activities are at additional costs).
- From the main lodge area, one can watch big tusker elephants drink from the waterholes just below the lodges outdoor sitting areas.
- All rooms have their own plunge pool and enjoy roof terraces where intimate "star beds" can be set up.
- Meals: Fully Inclusive
- Accommodation: ol Donyo Lodge
- Room Type: Deluxe Pool Suites
Days 5-7: Olare Motorogi Conservancy
- Departing the Chyulu Hills National Park and ol Donyo Lodge by private air charter, we head for our next destination, the Masaai Mara National Park and the Olare Motorogi Conservancy.
- Mara Plains Camp, our home for the next three nights, is situated in the Olare Motorogi Conservancy on the northern boundary of the Maasai Mara National Reserve.
- Plains Camp combines the finest wildlife viewing with outstanding hospitality and guiding, all wrapped in utmost luxury.
- Safari activities include games drives within the Maasai Mara Reserve, Olare Motorogi and Mara North Conservancies.
- Hot air balloon and horseback safari options are available as optional activities and must be pre-booked.
- Wildlife highlights include large prides of lions, hyena, elephants, giraffes, gazelles and eland, to mention only but a few (birdlife is equally impressive - 300 species).
- Meals: Fully Inclusive
- Accommodation: Mara Plains Camp
- Room Type: Luxury Tented Suite
Days 8-11: Naboisho Conservancy
- We proceed to our next safari destination, the magnificent Naboisho Conservancy bordering the Maasai Mara, by way of a game drive.
- The stunning Mara Nyika Camp is our home for the next three nights.
- Nyika Camp allows guests to explore and experience the private 50,000-acre Naboisho Conservancy, the second largest conservancy in the greater Maasai Mara region.
- The Naboisho Conservancy offers incredible wildlife sightings year-round, including the annual migration.
- A Relais & Chateaux Safari Camp.
- Meals: Fully Inclusive
- Accommodation: Mara Nyika Camp
- Room Type: Luxury Tented Suites
Day 12: Explore The Best Of Kenya Safari Ends
- After our last morning safari activity in the Masai Mara, the time has come to depart for our return flight to Nairobi.
- Our Private air charter departs the Masai Mara and flies directly into Wilson Airport for our onwards travel arrangments.
- Meals: Breakfast
From US$ 6 840.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Activities as per itinerary
- Private air charts as per itinerary
- Selected drinks (except Nairobi)
- Included activities as per lodge
- International flights
- Premium brand spirits and champagne
- Optional safari activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance