- Departure; Daily; Scheduled or Tailor-Made
- Duration; 7 Days/ 6 Nights
- Lodging; Mobile Campsites
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Minimum age; Twelve years old
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
A mobile safari expedition in Botswana's famed Okavango Delta, witness iconic wildlife sightings against a backdrop of channels and islands. On this safari, there are no lodges; just wild and stylish mobile safari camps, the best possible way to immerse yourself in all that surrounds the Okavango.
Days are filled with wildlife activities from boating to 4x4 game drives to amazing wildlife walks.
If a mobile expedition in the most stylish of camps, with a dose of incredible game-viewing in a truly wild environment, sounds like it might be your thing, you won’t get much better than this.
Day 1: Okavango Delta
- Arriving at Xaraxai Airstrip we are met by our guide and introduced to this amazing wildlife destination.
- A slow game drive through the wildlife-rich delta awaits, heading towards our campsite.
- As nights falls, around a roaring fire we toast our first night with a glass of wine, ice cold beer or G&T.
- Our safari has begun.
Days 2-4: Okavango Delta
- Over the next few days and nights, we set out exploring the watery wonderland of the Okavango.
- Games drives, wildlife walks, mokoro boating excursions, swimming in the delta and just good old relaxing are all part and parcel of the experience.
- Wildlife sightings over the next few days can include lion, leopard, elephant, wild dog, cheetah, impala, zebra and wildebeest to mention but a few.
- Birdlife is nothing short of exceptional.
Day 5: Okavango Delta
- Breakfast followed by a boating safari on the water channels of the Okavango.
- We travel through a maze of channels, stop for a picnic under massive shaded trees and also swim in safe areas.
- Tonight we are spoilt on a private island, just us, our mosquito nets, a roaring fire and all of this under billions of stars.
Day 6: Okavango Delta
- A morning walking safari around our island highlights the wildlife and birdlife of the Delta.
- With a bit of luck, we get the chance to watch and photograph elephants splashing in the shallows waters.
- In the late afternoon, it is our last chance to drift through the papyrus and channels before heading back to the mobile camp for our last night.
Day 7: Okavango Mobile Expedition Safari Ends
- Breakfast followed by a shortish game drive to the Xaraxai Airstrip.
- Transfer out of the Okavango and onto your next destination or homeward bound.
Rates from US$ 8 100.00 per person
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- Vehicle type may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Travelling costs as per itinerary
- Activities (most!)
- Entrance and park fees
- Accommodation as specified on a sharing basis
- All meals and local drinks
- Road transfers
- Applicable tourism levies
- Taxes and all relevant VAT
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Premium brand drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Additional activities
- Scheduled flights and related taxes
- Visa fees where relevant
- Cancellation, baggage, medical, and evacuation insurance