- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Lodging; Safari lodges and camps
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Okavango Contrasts Safari over seven nights offers guests a chance to experience Botswana's world-famous Okavango Delta from two vantage points. A safari that starts and ends in Maun, a safari that includes chartered flights between destinations, a safari that offers up exceptional accommodation, birdlife and wildlife, all wrapped into one Okavango package.
If the Okavango Delta is the whole reason you are visiting Botswana, then this safari is for you.
Days 1-3: Southwest Okavango Delta
- On arrival into Maun airport, a representative will escort one to the waiting chartered flight for a short flight over the Okavango.
- Arriving at Kanana we settle in and spend the rest of the day game viewing.
- The few days are spent participating in day and night game drive, walking safaris, motorboat safaris, glass-bottomed Mokoro's, fishing and birding.
- Kanana is in a private concession offering both land and water activities.
- Accommodation; Kanana Camp
Days 4-6: Moremi Game Reserve
- After breakfast and a short morning activity, we board a short flight for the Moremi Game Reserve.
- A scenic flight that is sure to be one of the safari highlights.
- Overlooking the Xakanaxa Lagoon, Okuti is our home for the next few days.
- Excellent game viewing in the world famous Moremi Game Reserve.
- Safari activities are based around game drives and exploring the Moremi by motorboat.
- Accommodation; Okuti Camp
Day 7: Okavango Contrasts Safari Ends
- A morning game viewing activity is followed by breakfast.
- A chartered flight back to Maun for ones onward journey.
We highly recommend a few nights in the Victoria Falls area (Zimbabwe or Zambia sides), our consultants are more than able to advise on this for you.
Rates from US$ 3464.00pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- Vehicle type may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- All accommodation
- All meals
- All drinks (South African wines and spirits)
- All game viewing activities as offered at the camps
- All flights from Maun-camps-Maun
- Park entrance fees (where applicable)
- Departure taxes where applicable
- A donation to Bana Ba Letsatsi
- International and regional flights
- Airport taxes
- Optional excursions & activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance