- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Lodging; Luxury Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
The Zambezi Safari: A Wildlife Adventure Along One Of The World's Oldest Rivers
Are you looking for an unforgettable African safari adventure?
The Zambezi Safari is the perfect opportunity to experience all that Africa has to offer. You'll stay at two different lodges, each with its own unique setting and breathtaking views out over the Zambezi.
This is your chance to see wildlife up close and personal while enjoying all that this ancient land has to offer. Explore and experience all that the Mana Pools and Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Parks have to offer in terms of scenery, wildlife and of course, birdlife.
Days 1-3: Mana Pools National Park
- Flight; Harare International Airport to Mana Pools National Park.
- The focus at Nyamatusi Camp is experiencing Mana Pools through walking safaris, and game drives all led by experienced professional guides.
- Discover the animals and flora that inhabit the land and learn about the rich history of Mana Pools National Park.
- Alternatively, canoe down the tranquil Zambezi River on a canoeing safari and experience the park from a different perspective
- Morning and afternoon game drives are also on offer.
- Families have the option to swap out Nyamatusi Camp for Nyamatusi Mahogany.
- Accommodation: Nyamatusi Camp
Days 3-6: Victoria Fall (Zambia)
- Flight; Mana Pools National Park to Victoria Falls International Airport.
- Thorntree River Lodge is nestled on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River, where a combination of culture and adrenalin will entertain the whole family.
- It is the perfect setting to wind down after a day of experiencing the breathtaking Victoria Falls, seeing the endangered white rhinos and cruising along the river.
- Accommodation: Thorntree River Lodge
Day 7: Best Of Zambezi Safari Ends
- Road transfer; Thorntree River Lodge to Livingstone Airport
- Morning activities, breakfast and a road transfer to the airport.
- The safari ends.
Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity - enquire and book your spot on this, one of the best safaris in zimbabwe!
From US$ 5 601.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- Best Of Zambezi Safari rates
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- All inter-camp transfers (starting from Victoria Falls and ending in Harare)
- All meals
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages, except
- Morning and afternoon game drives
- Walking safaris
- Hwange Main Camp village visits
- Canoe safaris
- Catch and release shore fishing
- Premium imported spirits and champagne
- Visa Fees
- International / Regional Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Staff Gratuities