Zimbabwe Distance Table
A quick distance table in kilometres, an ideal point of reference for those participating on a safari through Zimbabwe and are interested in distances between destinations.
As a general rule of thumb when trying to work out times between destinations, calculate times as if one would driving at 80 km/h (100 km/h for when the roads are tarred and devoid of wildlife, donkeys and potholes).
Note, never speed in Zimbabwe, or you will have to deal with very unfriendly police officers.
A few distances from outside of Zimbabwe;
- Johannesburg to Harare: 1124 kilometres
- Johannesburg to Victoria Falls: 1229 kilometres
- Kasane to Victoria Falls: 82 kilometres
- Maun to Victoria Falls: 627 kilometres
- Lusaka to Harare: 495 kilometres
- Lusaka to Victoria Falls: 495 kilometres