- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Lodging; Safari lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
6-Day Mountain Gorilla Safari In Uganda
Imagine yourself on an unforgettable Uganda gorilla safari, experiencing the thrill of flying into Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park to come face-to-face with some of the planet's most majestic creatures, central Africa's mountain gorillas. You'll have two opportunities to track gorillas in their natural habitat and explore Queen Elizabeth National Park, Ishasha sector, for game viewing, including possibly the tree-climbing lions. Plus, top quality accommodation, professional guides and custom made safari vehicles will ensure your safari is a lifetime trip.
Uganda is a destination with stunning scenery, wildlife, and an unforgettable experience with the Mountain Gorillas. This six-day Uganda safari will provide plenty of fun on your next safari holiday.
We encourage travellers interested in joining this safari to book as soon as possible as there is a limited amount of daily gorilla trekking permits available.
Please note that the gorilla trekking permits are not included in the price of this safari. The cost of gorilla trekking permits is around +- US$500 per person per trek; these costs do change without notice.
Uganda Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Your Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari Entebbe
- On arrival in Uganda, you will be met at Entebbe International Airport and transferred to your hotel for the night.
- Hotel No. 5 offers guests; a swimming pool, spa and gym area, bar and restaurant.
- The afternoon is at your leisure, explore markets, the Botanical Gardens or relax with a boat cruise on Lake Victoria (all optional).
- A good night's sleep before heading out early the following day for gorilla trekking in the mountains.
- Meals: Dinner for own account
- Accommodation: Hotel No.5
Days 2-4: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- A short hour flight from Entebbe to the Kihihi airstrip before a 90-minute drive to the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park is home to over 120 mammals (including mountain gorillas), 345 bird species, 200 butterfly species, and 160 trees.
- The next three days are spent exploring this amazing destination with a Gorilla trek, forest walks, cultural visits, Batwa pygmy village, and curio shopping.
- Buhoma Lodge is within the National Park and only a few minutes away from the departure area for all Uganda gorilla trekking.
- Meals: Full board
- Accommodation: Buhoma Lodge
Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park
- A 3-hour drive from Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park to the Queen Elizabeth National Park passes villages and communities.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park offers guests the chance to spot and photograph fantastic wildlife, including; elephants, leopards, lions, hippos, buffalo, Uganda kob, baboon, and many species of birds.
- An afternoon game drive is on the cards.
- Meals: Full board
- Accommodation: Isasha Wilderness Camp
Day 6: Gorilla Safari ends
- Return to Entebbe by air this after breakfast.
- Arriving back in the city late afternoon.
- Meals: Breakfast
If you're looking for an unforgettable gorilla safari experience, look no further than Uganda. With plenty of activities to keep you busy and stunning scenery around every corner, Uganda is a perfect destination for those looking to see some fantastic wildlife in their natural habitat.
The above 6-day Mountain Gorilla Safari In Uganda offers the thrill of flying into Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park to track gorillas, game viewing in Queen Elizabeth National Park, and plenty of top-quality accommodation and amenities to ensure your safari is a trip of a lifetime.
So book now and join us on an Uganda gorilla tour today!
From US$ 3 033.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Airport transfers
- Meet and greet service
- All transportation
- Park fees
- Return flights, Entebbe to Kihihi
- Community visit en route from Bwindi to Ishasha
- Gorilla permit
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Any optional activities