- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Lodging; Safari lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Entebbe
- On arrival in Uganda, you will be met at Entebbe International Airport and transferred to your hotel for the night.
- Hotel No. 5 offers guests; a swimming pool, spa and gym area, bar and restaurant.
- The afternoon is at your leisure, explore markets, the Botanical Gardens or relax with a boat cruise on Lake Victoria (all optional)
- Meals: Dinner for own account
- Accommodation: Hotel No.5
Days 2-4: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- A short hour flight from Entebbe to the Kihihi airstrip before a 90-minute drive to the Bwindi.
- Bwindi is home to over 120 mammals, 345 species of birds, 200 species of butterflies and 160 species of trees.
- The next three days are spent exploring this amazing destination with Gorilla treks, forest walks, cultural visits, Batwa pygmy village, and curio shopping.
- Buhoma Lodge is within the National Park and only a few minutes away from the departure area for gorilla trekking.
- Meals: Full board
- Accommodation: Buhoma Lodge
Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park
- A 3-hour drive from Bwindi to the Queen Elizabeth National Park passing villages and communities along the way.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park offers guest the chance to spot and photograph amazing wildlife including; elephants, leopard, lions, hippos, buffalo, Uganda kob, baboon, and many species of birds.
- An afternoon game drive is on the cards.
- Meals: Full board
- Accommodation: Isasha Wilderness Camp
Day 6: Uganda Gorilla Safari ends
- Return to Entebbe by air this after breakfast.
- Arriving back in the city late afternoon.
- Meals: Breakfast
From US$ 2 605.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Airport transfers
- Meet and greet service
- All transportation
- Park fees
- Return flights, Entebbe to Kihihi
- Community visit en route from Bwindi to Ishasha
- Gorilla permit
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Any optional activities