Shamwari Riverdene Lodge
- Enquire Now
- Lodge Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- - Location; Shamwari Reserve
- - Lodge size; 9 luxury suites
- - Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
At Shamwari Game Reserve the belief is in providing guests with the full African safari experience. In addition to being malaria-free and under the stunning expanse of the South African sky, staying at Riverdene Family Lodge affords you optimal comfort for an unforgettable family safari.
Riverdene Lodge has a welcoming ease and warmth and is a place where families are always at home and where guests become friends.
Rooms & Suites:
Rooms are fully air-conditioned; all feature television, telephone and small lounge area, en-suite sandstone bathroom and private balconies leading onto the landscaped gardens.
- Restored settler lodge with 9 luxury suites, all with own individual patio.
- 1 x disabled-friendly room.
- Air-conditioning (hot & cold), ceiling fan.
- Satellite T.V. in all rooms.
- International direct dial.
- Tea/coffee making facilities.
- Private safe facilities.
- Fitted International adapters.
Food & Wine:
The lounge opens onto an outdoor barbecue area. Meals can also be taken in the spacious dining room or the magnificent stone boma under thatch with a deck overlooking the Bushmans River.
The Shamwari wine list is especially selected and includes a choice of 12 red and 12 white South African wines. A further selection of rare and fine wines and imported French champagne is also available.
A selection of Cuban cigars are on offer from the humidor.
- A truly unique, educational and fun family safari.
- Swimming pool.
- Internet Access.
- Indoor & outdoor dining facilities.
- Beautiful garden to relax in.
- Lapa overlooking Bushmans River for outdoor dining or game viewing.
- Guests can book spa treatments at the Long Lee Manor Spa.
- Personal ranger service - only 6 passengers per vehicle.
- Gift Boutique.
- Perimeter electric fence.
- Two game drives per day (morning and evening).
- Birding Safaris.
- The Ian Player Rhino Awareness centre.
- The Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre.
- The Born Free Big Cat Sanctuaries.
- Spa treatments.
- Pro photo safari option.
- Kids on Safari programme.
- Rates from: R 5060.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - RSA; from £ 611
- USA - RSA; from $ 1390
- EUR - RSA; from € 495
- Subject to availability & T&C's