- 5-Star rated
- Two outdoor pools
- Two lounges
- Two honesty bars
- Rooftop viewing deck
- A few metres stroll to the beach
- Stunning views
- Excellent Staff
- Safe parking
- 5 minutes from Plettenberg Bay
- Hotel type; Luxury Accommodation
- Location; Robberg Beach, Plettenberg Bay
- Hotel size; 29 Rooms
- Recommended stay; 2-7 nights
The Robberg Beach Lodge is made up of four luxurious villas opposite Plettenberg Bay's "Blue Flag" Robberg Beach, infarct so close to the beach it is that only a road separates the beach from the hotel.
Plettenberg Bay offers up a lot of luxury accommodation, but none are as close to the beach as The Robberg Beach Lodge. The hotel is located within a 5-minute drive from all the coffee shops, bars, restaurants and galleries the main road in Plettenberg Bay has to offer.
The Robberg is a tranquil beach-side haven with 5-star luxury accommodation, highly recommended by us here at Uyaphi.com.
A combination of 29 rooms and suites are on offer spread over four main buildings. A few of the suites have sea views, but the rest have indigenous gardens views (all room offer patios).
Our personal favourite room types are the luxury suites, large and roomy enough for an extended stay with being cramped. These suites are also ideal for families as a sleeper couch in at the ready.
Cordovan Villa is the ideal stop for small groups of friends and families.
Full buffet and cooked breakfasts are a spectacular start to one's days.
As far as eating out is concerned there are more than enough restaurants (from takeaways to expensive options and everything in-between) in and around Plettenberg Bay to keep one happy for weeks.
Two outdoor pools are on offer (one at the main hotel and the other around the corner at Cottage Pie) as well as two lounge areas with Wi-Fi. There are two bar areas that both works on the honesty bar principle as well as a rooftop viewing terrace offer stunning views out of the surrounding ocean and area.
There are two braai (BBQ) areas where one can sit back and enjoy a South African favourite; this is a great way to spend one's evening surrounded by friends and family.
The rates include daily housekeeping service, teas and coffees and complementary bathroom amenities.
Children are more than welcome here, although saying that there are no designated areas for the kids to play in. Babysitting services can be arranged on request.
Rates from R1 070.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing (pp)
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Teas and coffees
- All drinks
- Telephone calls
- Any items of a personal nature
- Turbine Hotel and SpaTurbine Hotel and Spa is a memorable tribute to the past, An undeniable devotion to balance is especially evident at the Amani Spa, where Arabic body rituals unite the four fundamental elements: earth, air, fire and water.
- Lairds LodgeThis exclusive Country House set on a 24-acre estate with distant mountain views, positioned between Knysna and Plettenberg Bay in the heart of this famous area, an ideal getaway for those wanting to enjoy country living.
- Hunters Country HouseFragrant, colourful and luxuriant gardens create an idyllic setting for this opulent retreat in the heart of the region, Hunter's Country House combines gracious elegance with sheer comfort and impeccable service with warm hospitality.
- Elephant Hide Guest Lodge3km from Knysna, Elephant Hide Guest Lodge overlooks a Lagoon and the Outeniqua mountains, the theme is one based on natural beauty with stone and wood architecture combining to give that comfortable earth feel.
- Tsala Treetop LodgeThe afro-baroque décor with its earthy colours, rich textures and hand-crafted fittings draws inspiration from the diverse cultures of Africa, yet Tsala Treetop remains integrated with the sophistication of the Western world.
- The PlettenbergThe Plettenberg, a 5 star Relais & Châteaux Hotel built on a rocky headland with breathtaking vistas of the sea, mountains and miles of golden sand in one of the most spectacular resorts in Africa, Plettenberg Bay.