- Addo Elephant game drives
- Sundowner game drives
- Addo Elephant night game drives
- Elephant Back Safaris
- Addo Park hiking trails
- Addo Park horseback trails
- Canoe on the Sunday's River
- Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- Location; Addo Park Region
- Lodge size; 9 rooms
- Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
The Elephant House Guesthouse situated in the Sundays River Valley, set on a beautiful property, surrounded by rolling lawns and indigenous trees. The House a thatched colonial style lodge offers guests all the splendour of a bygone era.
Remember the feats of early hunters as you watch the sun setting, thrill to the rhythm of traditional dancers and listen for the African drums calling you to supper, Eastern Cape accommodation South Africa.
This amazing Addo Elephant Guesthouse is only 45 minutes from the Port Elizabeth Airport to the Addo Elephant Park - transfers as well as guided Elephant Park and Valley tours can be arranged.
The Elephant House is an exclusive 9 bedroomed lodge situated near the Addo Elephant National Park in the fertile sun-drenched Sundays River Valley.
The wide verandas (filled with comfortable sofas) forming a series of courtyards are a defining feature, while the décor at Elephant House evokes colonial & African images and is furnished with the owners' private collection of antiques, Persian rugs and Africana art.
The 9 spacious bedrooms open onto courtyards & private verandas.
Delicious meals and superb South African wines are available at this Addo Elephant Guesthouse to be enjoyed outdoors in a tranquil atmosphere. Special diets can be catered for.
- 2 Swimming Pools set in the lush gardens
- "Club Room" for guests' use with DVD library, games and laptop with complimentary internet access
- Transfers arranged
- Babysitting facilities available
- Helicopter Landing Facilities
Addo Elephant Guesthouse offers books and magazines, book library, facilities for disabled persons.
- Game drives into Addo on open 4X4 Land Cruiser
- Night game drives
- Elephant Back Safaris
- Horseback safaris
- Canoeing on the river
- Helicopter trips
- Cultural tours
- Historical tours
- Agricultural tours
- Swim or Surf
- Coastal Hikes
Children are most welcome and excellent babysitters are available on request. The children also have use of the "Club Room" which has a selection of games and a DVD library.
Rates from R3 100.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing (pp)
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Other meals
- All drinks