- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 9 Days / 8 Nights
- Lodging; Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Windhoek - Fish River Canyon
- Depart Eros (Windhoek) Airport or Hosea Kutako Airport at app 09h00 in the morning in a southerly direction to Canon Lodge.
- From here it is not far to the very impressive lookout points, that will grant you an unforgettable view of the second-biggest canyon in the world.
- Canon Lodge is ideally situated as a starting point for visits to the Fish River Canyon.
- It lies in the shelter of a granite hilltop on the sweeping plains of Gondwana Canon Park.
- The twenty-five thatched en-suite chalets, built from natural rock and nestled among massive boulders, convey the impression that you are living in the lap of nature.
- The farmhouse with the reception and restaurant was completed back in 1913.
- Numerous implements, lovingly arranged as decoration, are reminiscent of the pioneering days of farming.
- Overnight at Canon Lodge or similar - Dinner, bed, and breakfast
Day 2: Lüderitz - Namib Desert
- After breakfast and a short guided walk, today’s scenic flight takes you via the Fish River Canyon and the southern Namib to Lüderitz.
- After a visit to the ghost town of Kolmanskop and a short town tour of Luderitz, that takes us to places of interest in Luderitz, lunch will be enjoyed at the Nest Hotel.
- After lunch, transfer to the airstrip for flight to Kulala Wilderness Camp, located not far from the famous Sossusvlei dunes.
- Kulala Wilderness Camp, in the 37 000ha private Kulala Wilderness Reserve, commands a panoramic view of the valley and mountains beyond.
- It consists of 10 comfortable "kulalas" (meaning "to sleep" in Oshiwambo) with en-suite bathrooms and verandas built on elevated platforms for that spectacular view.
- The main area is raised to take advantage of the endless vista and comprises a lounge and bar under thatch.
- Meals are taken on the deck and guests can cool off in the sparkling pool.
- Overnight at Kulala Wilderness Camp or Similar - Full board
Days 3-4: Swakopmund
- Today’s flight will give you an aerial view of the majestic dunes surrounding Sossusvlei.
- Proceed along the coast (subject to weather conditions) over Conception Bay, Sandwich Harbour and its famous lagoon to Swakopmund.
- This quaint desert town with its old-world charm and relaxed atmosphere hedged by desert and sea are enhanced by lush green lawns and palm trees.
- Following day, you will be transferred to the neighboring town of Walvis Bay for a boat cruise on the Walvis Bay Lagoon.
- Two overnight stays at a guesthouse in Swakopmund - Bed, and breakfast.
Day 5: Damaraland
- After a road transfer to Swakopmund Airport, air transfer in a northerly direction along the Coast (weather dependent).
- Have an aerial view of Cape Cross before we head inland to Cape Kipwe in the Twyfelfontein area.
- This area, a very vulnerable and delicate ecosystem, is renowned for some of the best examples of rock paintings and engravings in Southern Africa.
- Interesting rock formations and the remainder of prehistoric volcanic action can be seen in the Organ Pipes, Burnt Mountain and the Petrified Forest among the most prominent geographic features.
- Overnight at Camp Kipwe or Similar - Full board
Days 6-7: Etosha National Park
- After breakfast, air transfer to Mushara Outpost, located only 8 km from the Von Lindequist Gate on the eastern outskirts of the Etosha National Park.
- We spend these days discovering the mysteries of the African bush in Etosha National Park, doing game drives in the park and visit the numerous waterholes that attract a large diversity of animal and bird species, many of these being endemic to the country.
- Two overnight stays at Mushara Outpost or Similar - Full board
Day 8: Windhoek
- Return flight to Windhoek, where you will spend the last night in Namibia in a comfortable guesthouse.
- In the afternoon you will be taken on a city tour. Windhoek is a city of many contrasts.
- Modern skyscrapers blend with historic buildings dating from the turn of the century.
- Several buildings from the German colonial era have been preserved and restored to fulfill useful functions in the community today.
- Some of the sights you will see on your tour are the Ride Memorial, the Old Fort, the Parliament Building (also known as the “Ink Place”), the Lutheran Church, the Railway Station and much more.
- Overnight in a guesthouse in Windhoek - Bed, and Breakfast.
Day 9: Windhoek, Safari Ends
- In time for check-in on your outbound flight, road transfer from your guesthouse to Hosea Kutako Airport.
- Take care of all formalities and bid farewell to Namibia!
From NAD$ 42 600.00 per person sharing
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- Rates are in Namibian Dollars (NAD)
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Travelling costs as per itinerary, game drives, activities, entrance- and park fees
- All accommodation as specified on a sharing basis
- Meals and drinks as specified
- Activities, excursions and road transfers as specified
- Charter flights as specified
- Accommodation taxes, the applicable Tourism Levies, and all relevant VAT
- Expenses of a personal nature, i.e. laundry, telephone expenses, gratuities, porterage fees, etc
- Any additional meals
- Any additional activities
- Any scheduled flights and related taxes
- Visa fees where relevant
- Cancellation, baggage, medical and evacuation insurance
- Any new Government taxes, levies, etc which are beyond our control