Houseboat And Activity Highlights
- Luxury house boat located on the Chobe River
- Excellent game viewing experience and river safari
- High levels of service and surrounding luxury
- Best for a minimum three-night itinerary
- Small plunge pool and sun deck
- Wildlife photography on a safari boat
- Views from the master suite
General Houseboat Information
- Lodge type; Safari Houseboat
- Location; Chobe River
- Lodge size; 14 cabins
- Recommended stay; 3-day cruise
The Luxurious Zambezi Queen On The Chobe River, A Houseboat Quite Like No Other In Namibia
The Zambezi Queen Houseboat is a luxurious boat located on the Chobe River (Namibia). This houseboat is perfect for those who want to experience excellent game viewing and high service levels.
The Zambezi Queen also includes a small plunge pool that allows you to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery, wildlife and river views.
Whether you choose to do a two-night or three-night cruise, the Zambezi Queen is sure to be one of the highlights of your Namibia or Botswana safari.
Rooms And Suites
At Zambezi Queen Houseboat, guests can enjoy 14 en-suite suites, all of which have excellent views of the surrounding Chobe River and her floodplains.
Each standard suite includes a private viewing deck as well as comfortable twin or double beds.
Additionally, four spacious master suites are available, each with its own large private outdoor area complete with sun loungers.
Cuisine And Wine
Meals on the Zambezi Queen Houseboat are excellent, with a good variety to choose from.
There is a continental breakfast, an afternoon tea (lunch), and a three-course dinner.
The breakfast and afternoon tea is usually served on board, while the dinner is either served on board or at a private boma area back on land.
The local beers and South African wines are complimentary during activities and at meal times.
The lounge area on Zambezi Queen Houseboat is a great place to relax and take in the beautiful scenery. There is a small library with a variety of books to choose from, as well as a bar and plunge pool.
The plunge pool and sunbathing area is a great spot to catch some rays and take a break from the heat and humidity of the Chobe River.
The Zambezi Queen Houseboat offers a unique safari experience, with plenty of opportunities for water-based game viewing, fishing (Tiger and bream fishing) and bird watching.
There is also a river beach where guests can relax and take in the natural beauty of the area.
For those interested in learning more about the local culture, there is a cultural village tour available, as well as a mokoro tour.
If you're looking for an unforgettable safari experience, look no further than this amazing Houseboat experience.
This luxurious houseboat offers excellent game viewing and a wide range of activities, making it the perfect choice for those who want to explore the Chobe River in all its glory.
With comfortable rooms and suites, delicious food and drinks, and top-notch service, the Zambezi Queen Houseboat is sure to please even the most discerning traveller.
Rates from NAD$ 1 105.00 per person
Zambezi Queen Houseboat Rates
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in Namibian Dollars (NAD)
*Rates may vary according to season
- All meals
- All soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, and local beer & wine throughout your stay
- Water-based game viewing and bird watching on tender boats
- A land-based cultural tour of a local village
- Tiger & bream fishing in season
- Road Transfers to and from Kasane Airport and Kasane Immigration Office located on the Botswana side of the Chobe River
- Boat transfers between Kasane Immigration Office in Botswana and Namibia Immigration Office*
- 15% Namibian VAT
- 1% Namibian Tourism Levy
- Air tickets
- Premium alcoholic beverages
- Additional transfers to and from Zambia/Zimbabwe/Namibia or any of the Kasane Lodges
- A land-based half-day 4×4 game viewing in Botswana’s Chobe National Park
- Curio shop purchases
- Gratuities (at your discretion)
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance