Namushasha River Lodge Highlights
- Views over the Kwando River
- Birding in the Caprivi Strip
- Wildlife of the Caprivi Strip
- Luxurious lodge and accommodation
- Fishing and river safaris
- Namushasha Heritage Centre
Namushasha River Lodge Information
- Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- Location; Kwando River, Namibia
- Lodge size; 24 Thatched Rooms
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
Namushasha River Lodge is located on the banks of the Kwando River were sightings of elephants, hippos and a myriad of bird species are the norm. This region of Namibia is magical with unique bushveld scenery, waterways that feed the Okavango Delta and Zambezi river and of course the wildlife and birdlife.
Safari activities include early morning or late afternoon river cruises and fishing excursions, Namushasha is a destination that is perfect for those on either a self-drive or guide safari option.
Rooms and Suites
Twenty four spacious thatched chalets all with comfortable bedding draped mosquito nettings, all chalets have air-conditioning, electronic safes and tea and coffee facilities. En-suite bathrooms complete with hand basins, toilets and showers.
All chalets have fantastic views of the Kwando river and surrounding bushveld.
- 20x standard chalets with twin beds
- 1x standard chalet with double bed
- 3x family chalets
Cuisine and Wine
Hearty and delicious buffet styled breakfasts and dinners are served up in the thatched dining area, lunches from a small menu are served out of the viewing deck, weather dependent of course.
The central guest area at Namushasha River Lodge is all under thatch, the area is home to a restaurant and bar as well as a stunning viewing deck. A small swimming pool is available for those hot summer days.
- Restaurant and bar
- Swimming Pool
- Mobile Connectivity
- Wi-Fi (100 MB free)
- Secure parking
- laundry service is available
- Game drive into the Bwabata National Park
- Boat cruise on the Kwando River
- Visit the Namushasha Heritage Centre
- Fishing excursions
- Bird watching excursions
Children of all ages are most welcome at Namushasha River Lodge, suitable family accommodation and activities are available.
Please note that this is a Malaria area.
Rates from NAD$ 2 093.00 per person
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in Namibian Dollars (NAD)
*Rates may vary according to season
- All other meals
- All drinks
- Transfers and flights
- Travel Insurance