- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Lodging; Tented Camp and Fly-Camping
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
The Perfect 4-Day Naboisho Conservancy Walking Safari
Experience an unforgettable walking safari in the heart of Kenya!
Experienced guides will take you on a journey through the bush, where you'll see wildlife up close and learn about their behaviour and ecology. This is the perfect way to connect with nature and experience all the African landscape offers.
Imagine being able to walk among elephants, giraffes, and lions – a Masai Mara Safari experience you'll never forget.
Book your walking safari today by filling out the below form!
Day 1: Naboisho Conservancy
- Our walking safari starts with our first night at Naboisho Camp in the amazing Naboisho Conservancy.
- Afternoon safari activities include game drives or a cultural village visit; the choice is yours.
- In the evening, we met up with our walking guide for a briefing on what to expect over the next few nights and days.
- Meals: Dinner
- Accommodation: Naboisho Camp
Day 2: Naboisho Conservancy
- We prepare to depart Naboisho Camp on foot with a daypack containing a picnic breakfast and snacks at sunrise.
- We pause the walk along the way to track wildlife, learn about the surrounding flora, and when encountering wildlife, we stop, photograph and admire it.
- A picnic lunch is followed by a short walk to our fly camp, arriving mid-afternoon.
- Sundowners, a campfire-cooked dinner and if the sky is clear spectacular stargazing.
- Meals: Full Board
- Accommodation: Naboisho Fly Camp
Day 3: Naboisho Conservancy
- Depending on the time of year and/or wildlife sightings in the area, our camp will move for the second night or remain in the same location.
- Should the fly camp stay in the same location, we head out on morning and afternoon walks, returning to camp for lunch, sundowners and dinner.
- Should the fly camp be moved, a full day of walking is ahead of us as well explore new regions of the Naboisho Conservancy before arriving at camp for sundowners and dinner.
- Meals: Full Board
- Accommodation: Naboisho Fly Camp
Day 4: Walk The Naboisho Conservancy Safari Ends
- A very early start to the day sees us walking back to Naboisho Camp for our transfer to the airstrip at 11h00.
- Note; should you extend your stay and spend another night or two at Naboisho Camp, please advise, and we can prebook or add this to the safari quotation.
- Meals: Breakfast
From US$ 3 162.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 1-night Naboisho and 2-nights in private fly camp
- Meals as per itinerary
- House drinks
- Activities as per itinerary
- expert walking guide
- conservancy fees
- International flights
- Optional activities
- Premium drinks
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
The Best Tented Safari Camps In KenyaOur list of the top 10 tented camps across Kenya across most budget ranges. We have compiled a list of some amazing accommodation options in Kenya, including Masai Mara, Laikipia Plateau and Amboseli National Park. Home to some of the best wildlife and nature reserves in the world!
Kenya: Top Holiday Destinations for 2022Kenya is one of the most beautiful destinations in Africa. It has some of the best landscapes and wildlife that make it a perfect destination for people who are looking for an exciting holiday. Here are a few of the top destinations for 2022 that you should not miss when visiting Kenya.
10 Best Lodges in Kenya to Visit in 202210 Best Lodges in Kenya to Visit in 2022, all establishments offer unforgettable experiences and are found in the Masai Mara, Samburu, Meru, Tsavo, Amboseli, and Nairobi. From the famed Masai Mara to the slopes of Mount Kenya, here are ten of the best lodges in Kenya for an unforgettable safari experience.
Kenya safari ambassador tributeIn memoriam Honey; Honey was famous for jumping into vehicles to obtain a better view of her idyllic world - the Masai Mara Game Reserve. This special cheetah was killed on the 17th of February 2007 in full view of her three remaining cubs.
Impressions Of KenyaKenya’s wildlife remains at the heart of its attractions, yet there is much more to discover in this fascinating country outside the game reserves. You can climb the slopes of Mount Kenya to find tropical ice on the Equator, or explore the coral reefs of the Mombasa coast.
Explore The Masai Mara By BalloonIt was one of those rare moments where you take in the majesty of nature in complete silence, disturbing nothing, saying nothing. In Kenya last month, I had the great pleasure of a balloon safari over the Masai Mara organised by the excellent and highly professional Governors Company.
Giraffe Manor ReviewLocated in the southern suburbs of Nairobi is an English manor house. When it was built, the country was unclaimed bush rampant with African wildlife. The home of Karen Blixen is nearby who posthumously lends her name to this suburb, Karen.
Hells Gate KenyaI had visions of being trampled by buffalo, stalked by lions, or, given the extreme humidity and daytime temperatures, falling prey to one of the thousands of vultures who call Hell's Gate National Park their home. But our guide assured me that it would be fun.