- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Lodging; Luxury Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Nairobi
- A meet and greet service is followed by our transfer from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to Hemingways.
- Hemingways Nairobi is a boutique hotel situated in the Karen residential area of Nairobi.
- The hotel is a member of the 'Small Luxury Hotels of the World'.
- Numerous afternoon and restaurant tours are available, including; café culture, unbridled nightlife, the National Museum, Karen Blixen Museum to mention but a few.
- Meals: Bed and breakfast
- Accommodation: Hemingways Nairobi
- Room Type: Deluxe Room
Days 2-3: Chyulu Hills National Park
- Breakfast before we transfer to Wilson Airport for our charter flight to ol Donyo Lodge.
- ol Donyo Lodge (a Relais & Châteaux property) is our home for the next two nights; the lodge is set in the Mbirikani Ranch that borders the foothills of the Chyulu Hills National Park with stunning views overlooking Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Safari activities include; day and night game drives, walking safaris, village and cultural visits, exploring nearby lava tunnels, horse riding and mountain biking options and not forgetting sleeping out under the stars (a few of these activities are at additional costs).
- From the main lodge area, one can watch big tusker elephants drink from the waterholes just below the lodges outdoor sitting areas
- All of the rooms have their own plunge pool and enjoy roof terraces where intimate "star beds" can be set up.
- Meals: All-inclusive
- Accommodation: ol Donyo Lodge
- Room Type: Standard Pool Suite
Days 4-5: Laikipia Plateaux
- Departing ol Donyo Lodge, we head for the Laikipia Plateaux on a private air charter.
- Segera Retreat is our home for the next two incredible nights.
- Segera is nestled between glorious Mount Kenya to the east and the Great Rift Valley to the west all the while offering up a diverse and magical environment for guests to enjoy.
- Safari activities include; game drives and walking options, sleep outs, cultural visits and other community-based activities.
- Wildlife highlights in the area include herds of elephant, buffalo, lion and leopard, reticulated giraffe, lewel's hartebeest, gravy's zebra, patas monkey and Africa Wild Dogs.
- Meals: All inclusive
- Accommodation: Segera Retreat
- Room Type: Villa
Days 6-7: Maasai Mara
- Departing the Laikipia Plateaux by private air charter, we head for our next destination, the Masaai Mara and the magical Mara Plains Camp.
- Mara Plains Camp, our home for the next two nights, is situated in the Olare Motorogi Conservancy on the northern boundary of the Maasai Mara National Reserve.
- Plains Camp combines the finest wildlife viewing with outstanding hospitality and guiding all wrapped up in utmost luxury.
- Safari activities include games drives within the Maasai Mara Reserve, Olare Motorogi and Mara North Conservancies.
- Hot air balloon and horseback safari options are available as optional activities and need to be pre-booked.
- Wildlife highlights include large prides of lions, hyena, elephants, giraffes, gazelles and eland to mention only but a few (birdlife is equally impressive - 300 species).
- Meals: All inclusive
- Accommodation: Mara Plains Camp
- Room Type: Luxury Tent
Day 8: Ultimate Kenya Safari Ends
- After our morning safari activity and breakfast, it is time to depart the Masai Mara for our return flight back to Nairobi.
- Our Private air charter departs the Masai Mara and flies directly into Wilson Airport for our onwards travel arrangments.
- Meals: Breakfast
From US$ 13 370.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Activities as per itinerary
- Private air charters as per itinerary
- Selected drinks (except Nairobi)
- Included activities as per lodge
- International flights
- Premium brand spirits and champagne
- Optional safari activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance