- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 3 Days / 2 Nights
- Lodging; Log Cabin
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Ragati Conservancy
- From the meeting point at Nanyuki, a 2.5-hour scenic drive to the Ragati conservancy awaits.
- The Ragati conservancy is situated on the lower slopes of Mount Kenya surrounded by montane forest and Ragati River.
- On arrival, the Ragati team will give you an orientation walk through on the cabin facilities and available activities including; fishing and surrounding forest walks.
- The rest of the day is yours to spend however you wish.
- There is no electricity, cell phone signal or WiFi, a true escape from the modern World awaits.
- Meals: Dinner
- Accommodation: Ragati Cabin
Day 2: Ragati Conservancy
- Today is all about exploring the conservancy; walks, fishing and bird watching.
- For the fishing enthusiast, 12 kilometres of pristine and wild rivers with some of East Africa's best fly-fishing awaits.
- The surrounding walks vary in difficulty and require different fitness levels.
- Birding life is good to excellent, depending on the time of year.
- Meals: Full Board
- Accommodation: Ragati Cabin
Day 3: Ragati Retreat Safari Ends
- The last breakfast and a return transfer to Nanyuki for your onward connection.
- Meals: Breakfast
Rates On Request
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Activities as per itinerary
- House drinks
- Ragati conservancy fees
- Transfers starting and ending Nanyuki in 4x4 vehicle
- Local and international flights
- Fishing equipment hire
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
The Best Tented Safari Camps In KenyaOur list of the top 10 tented camps across Kenya across most budget ranges. We have compiled a list of some amazing accommodation options in Kenya, including Masai Mara, Laikipia Plateau and Amboseli National Park. Home to some of the best wildlife and nature reserves in the world!
Kenya: Top Holiday Destinations for 2022Kenya is one of the most beautiful destinations in Africa. It has some of the best landscapes and wildlife that make it a perfect destination for people who are looking for an exciting holiday. Here are a few of the top destinations for 2022 that you should not miss when visiting Kenya.
10 Best Lodges in Kenya to Visit in 202210 Best Lodges in Kenya to Visit in 2022, all establishments offer unforgettable experiences and are found in the Masai Mara, Samburu, Meru, Tsavo, Amboseli, and Nairobi. From the famed Masai Mara to the slopes of Mount Kenya, here are ten of the best lodges in Kenya for an unforgettable safari experience.
Kenya safari ambassador tributeIn memoriam Honey; Honey was famous for jumping into vehicles to obtain a better view of her idyllic world - the Masai Mara Game Reserve. This special cheetah was killed on the 17th of February 2007 in full view of her three remaining cubs.
Impressions Of KenyaKenya’s wildlife remains at the heart of its attractions, yet there is much more to discover in this fascinating country outside the game reserves. You can climb the slopes of Mount Kenya to find tropical ice on the Equator, or explore the coral reefs of the Mombasa coast.
Explore The Masai Mara By BalloonIt was one of those rare moments where you take in the majesty of nature in complete silence, disturbing nothing, saying nothing. In Kenya last month, I had the great pleasure of a balloon safari over the Masai Mara organised by the excellent and highly professional Governors Company.
Giraffe Manor ReviewLocated in the southern suburbs of Nairobi is an English manor house. When it was built, the country was unclaimed bush rampant with African wildlife. The home of Karen Blixen is nearby who posthumously lends her name to this suburb, Karen.
Hells Gate KenyaI had visions of being trampled by buffalo, stalked by lions, or, given the extreme humidity and daytime temperatures, falling prey to one of the thousands of vultures who call Hell's Gate National Park their home. But our guide assured me that it would be fun.