- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Lodging; Luxury Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Nairobi
- On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport we are transferred by road to our home for the night; the Eka Hotel.
- The rest of the day is at our leisure, partake in a day or evening tour to one of the many attractions that are within easy reach of the hotel.
- Meals: Bed and breakfast
- Accommodation: Eka Hotel
- Room Type: Superior Room
Days 2-4: Chyulu Hills National Park
- Breakfast is followed by a short transfer to Wilson Airport for our flight to the Chyulu Hills region of Kenya.
- ol Donyo Lodge is our home for the next three nights offers up a unique experience for all that visit.
- ol Donyo Lodge in the 275 000 acre Maasai-owned Mbirikani Ranch offers riders more than enough space to experience all that is to ride amongst Africa's wildlife.
- Guests with little or no prior horseriding experience are catered for as well as riders that are in the intermediate and advanced.
- Morning rides go out from around 07h00 and can be up to 4 hours in length while afternoon rides go out at 16h30 and are +- 90 minutes in duration.
- Longer rides can be organised in advance.
- Meals: Fully Inclusive
- Accommodation: ol Donyo Lodge
- Room Type: Standard Pool Suite
Days 5-7: Maasai Mara Reserve
- Departing the Chyulu Hills region by private air charter, we head for our next destination, the Masaai Mara and the magical Mara Plains Camp.
- Mara Plains Camp, our home for the next three nights, is situated in the Olare Motorogi Conservancy on the northern boundary of the Maasai Mara National Reserve.
- Plains Camp combines the finest wildlife viewing with outstanding hospitality and guiding all wrapped up in utmost luxury.
- Safari activities include games drives within the Maasai Mara Reserve, Olare Motorogi and Mara North Conservancies.
- Hot air balloon and horseback safari options are available as optional activities and need to be pre-booked.
- Wildlife highlights include large prides of lions, hyena, elephants, giraffes, gazelles and eland to mention only but a few (birdlife is equally impressive - 300 species).
- Meals: Fully Inclusive
- Accommodation: Mara Plains Camp
- Room Type: Luxury Tent
Day 8: Experience Kenya 0n Horseback Ends
- Our last safari experience and breakfast in the Masai Mara is followed by a flight back to Nairobi and our onward connections.
- Meals: Breakfast
From US$ 6 183.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Activities as per itinerary
- Private air charts as per itinerary
- Selected drinks (except Nairobi)
- Included activities as per lodge
- International flights
- Premium brand spirits and champagne
- Optional safari activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance