- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 4 Day Botswana Safari
- Lodging; Fully Serviced Camping Safari
- Group Size; Maximum 9
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Xaxaba/ Moremi
- After your arrival in Maun, you will be met by Helicopter Horizons for your charter flight to Xaxaba airstrip. - Upon arrival at Xaxaba, you will be met by your guide for a boat transfer to our camp on the river.
- Spending our first three nights camping along the banks of the Boro river in Moremi Game Reserve.
- We explore the surrounding wilderness and waterways by boat and by foot.
- The Xaxaba area of the Moremi offers up rivers and islands; there are no game drives here as a vehicle cannot get here.
- Boat cruise, scenic flight
- Wild Camping L-D
Days 2-3: Xaxaba/ Moremi
- Moremi Game Reserve encompasses much of the central and eastern portions of the Okavango Delta.
- We will be exploring the south-western portion of this region along one of the Okavango’s main waterways which runs all the way south to the Thamalakane River in Maun which goes on to become the Boteti River which runs down into Makgadikgadi Pans National Park.
- All of the large predators occur in this area although they are mostly found a little distance away from the river.
- Elephant are often encountered either in or next to the river as are the ubiquitous hippopotamus.
- Large herds of buffalo move through the area and are often shadowed by lion.
- Boat cruises, nature walks and night sky exploration
- Wild Camping B-L-D
Day 4: Maun
- After breakfast, we take a game-drive to the airstrip where you will be met by your charter flight back to Maun.
- This marks the end of your safari
Rates from US$ 2065.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- Vehicle type may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Spacious and comfortable tented accommodation, including beds, bed linen and towels, with a private bathroom en-suite
- Services of a professional guide, safari chef and camp assistants, complete with a supply vehicle
- Boat cruises and local transfers in customized passenger boats
- Exclusive camping in private campsites within the national parks and reserves
- All entrance and camping fees within the national parks and reserves
- All meals and drinks (mineral water, soft drinks, beer, wine and G&T) whilst at above Tented Camps
- All activities as specified in the itinerary
- 12% Value Added Tax
- Travel Insurance
- All flights unless otherwise indicated
- Items of personal nature
- Staff gratuities
- Optional safari extensions
- Any drinks at lodges or accommodation other than above Tented Camps