- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 4 Day Botswana Safari
- Lodging; Fully Serviced Camping Safari
- Group Size; Maximum 9
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Xaxaba/ Moremi
- After your arrival in Maun, you will be met by Helicopter Horizons for your charter flight to the Xaxaba airstrip.
- Upon arrival at Xaxaba, you will be met by your guide for a boat transfer to our camp on the river.
- Spending our first three nights camping along the banks of the Boro River in Moremi Game Reserve.
- We explore the surrounding wilderness and waterways by boat and by foot.
- The Xaxaba area of the Moremi offers up rivers and islands; there are no game drives here as a vehicle cannot get here.
- Boat cruise, scenic flight
- Wild Camping L-D
Days 2-3: Xaxaba/ Moremi
- Moremi Game Reserve encompasses much of the central and eastern portions of the Okavango Delta.
- We will be exploring the south-western portion of this region along with one of the Okavango’s main waterways, which runs all the way south to the Thamalakane River in Maun, which goes on to become the Boteti River which runs down into Makgadikgadi Pans National Park.
- All of the large predators occur in this area, although they are mostly found a little distance away from the river.
- Elephants are often encountered either in or next to the river, as are the ubiquitous hippopotamus.
- Large herds of buffalo move through the area and are often shadowed by lion.
- Boat cruises, nature walks and night sky exploration
- Wild Camping B-L-D
Day 4: Maun
- After breakfast, we take a game drive to the airstrip, where you will be met by your charter flight back to Maun.
- This marks the end of your safari
Rates On Request
This is a tailor-made itinerary
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- Vehicle type may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Spacious and comfortable tented accommodation, including beds, bed linen and towels, with a private bathroom en-suite
- Services of a professional guide, safari chef and camp assistants, complete with a supply vehicle
- Boat cruises and local transfers in customized passenger boats
- Exclusive camping in private campsites within the national parks and reserves
- All entrance and camping fees within the national parks and reserves
- All meals and drinks (mineral water, soft drinks, beer, wine and G&T) whilst at above Tented Camps
- All activities as specified in the itinerary
- 12% Value Added Tax
- Travel Insurance
- All flights unless otherwise indicated
- Items of personal nature
- Staff gratuities
- Optional safari extensions
- Any drinks at lodges or accommodation other than above Tented Camps
Day Tours In Botswana
The top 10 day tours in Botswana. Experience flights, mokoro and boating excursions over and on the Okavango, game drive safaris in the Moremi and Chobe, boat cruises on the Chobe River and even trips to Victoria Falls and to watch the Kalahari Meerkats.
The perfect day tour options for anyone with a few hours or a day free.
10 Places To Visit In Botswana
10 Places To Visit, our travel experts have shared their favourite destinations and places to visit in the country.
Explore the Okavango Delta, Moremi Game Reserve, and Chobe National Park, to mention a few. Add this stunning wildlife destination to your bucket list for a unique African travel experience!
Best Okavango Delta Safari Holidays
Okavango safaris are suitable for all budgets and interests, and we can tailor-make a trip to suit your needs.
So whether you're looking for an action-packed adventure or a relaxing and romantic getaway, then the Okavango is the perfect choice for those interested in Botswana as the ultimate travel experience.
The Best Exclusive Use Villas In Botswana
If you're looking for the most exclusive, luxurious experience in Botswana, look no further than these top-of-the-line private villas.
World-class cuisine, unparalleled views and locations, and unmatched professional guiding and service will make your stay unforgettable.
Plus, you'll have some of the best game viewing experiences on your doorstep!
Botswana Travel Bucket List
Our Travel Bucket List of destinations and activities that are a little off the cuff when it comes to this amazing country.
Not just your stock standard safari destinations but something a little different that will keep one interested not matter the time of year.
Light Aircraft Flights in Botswana
The world below from above… It's like a woven tapestry of colours, shapes and tones.
For me flying over Botswana and the Okavango Delta in a light aircraft was nothing short of captivating - my head firmly placed against the little windows to try and take it all in.
Mokoro The Okavango Delta
Mokoro safaris are a popular way to explore the wetlands of Botswana's Okavango.
A mokoro is a traditional dugout canoe, and passengers can enjoy a peaceful ride through the waterways while taking in the sights and sounds of this beautiful area.
If you are looking for a unique way to experience the Okavango, a mokoro trail or adventure is worth considering. This traditional form of transport is both eco-friendly and tranquil.
Uyaphi.Com Leads In Botswana
The award was presented by Karibu Safari Botswana in their international sales incentive competition for the year's best individual salesperson based on the number of confirmed bookings, pax travelling and the total value of sales.